Box Art

+
for the boxart i would love an hommage to the classic neuromancer book cover, but you know not with molly millions on it but with an important female npc of the game

it looks strange, a little bit scary and really intrueging

Attachments

• neuromancer-br2.jpg
    neuromancer-br2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 59
Here. Just a little something I came up with a couple o' minutes ago.

Thought about a fitting name for a special edition disc box design and that's the result. Replace 360-logo with 'Games for Windows' or any next-gen-console logo. Less is more in that design. Black background symbolizes everlasting nights, white building profile symbolizes the light pollution of Night City. The lines are not the clearest, I know.

I like it though.​

Here. Just a little something I came up with a couple o' minutes ago.

Thought about a fitting name for a special edition disc box design and that's the result. Replace 360-logo with 'Games for Windows' or any next-gen-console logo. Less is more in that design. Black background symbolizes everlasting nights, white building profile symbolizes the light pollution of Night City. The lines are not the clearest, I know.

I like it though.​

Wow, this simple style is surprisingly effective. Great box-art. In fact, I love it. CDPR, take note.

Ok I went all the way with this one. I hope you all like it :cool: I will definitely will love something like this. Classic and simple but with a new twist of new style.

Back and front

View attachment 571 View attachment 569

ENJOY :D

Attachments

• Cyberpunk_coverbox.jpg
    Cyberpunk_coverbox.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 60
  • Cyberpunk1.jpg
    Cyberpunk1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Cyberpunkcoverbox.jpg
    Cyberpunkcoverbox.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 72
Actually, on my first proto-box, the Atari logo is there because it is in the scene/artwork from Blade Runner and once upon a time, a lot of people thought Atari would end up king of the gaming hill..lol.

My second piece, I could toy with it and bring out the letters a little more, but if you look closely, you should see the eyes of the lady from the trailer staring back at you from behind the logo....

Still, with the idea of doing this with the line art...any specific piece of line art you guys would like to see?

And in closing, thanks for all the compliments! I am available for freelance work here, CDPR and RTG!!! lol

ya know...I wish they would give us a fan-kit to play with...some fonts, bitmap art and stuff like that..lol

Maybe there should be someone rushing through a building in a blur.

Or something like this.

http://vgboxart.com/viewfullsize/49631/Cyberpunk%202077/

It's a cool box art concept.

The only thing ruining it for me, is the fact that the game representing the world that is the epitome of future netrunning and internet and computer use now has a PlayStation stamp on it. I don't know... I just can't help but feel like console games are toys, while computers still hold a modicum of respect and reputation as the hard core gamer platform, and I don't want to play with toys. :cool:

Top Bottom