Boxing Is Actually Fun

+
I don't know, even with very low body skill (4), I enjoy it and beat all their faces quite easily without "cheating".
I simply use good cyberwares/mods and my "personal" technic :)
The most important is to buy the legendary gorilla arms at high level as possible. They are leveled and stay in state where you bough them (If you buy them at level 25/30, they are very weak in comparaison to level 50 ones). And also have high crit damage and crit chance, that's help a lot.

And little important detail, generally, I'm not especially good to those kind of fight (even pretty/very bad). My first playthrough, I thinking it was impossible, even in "very easy" and that I would never make it... :D
I have 44 crit chance (i think i put in a mod in some gear after the fight, that gave me more) and 155 crit damage.
I have Legendary gorilla arms. I can't see the level of it, as the developers didn't put in a standard gaming feature. And legendary animals knuckles

Like I said, body 4 (not perk in), Legendary Gorilla arms bough at level 45 (so almost the best), 100% crit chance (clothe mods and cyberwares, soI always do a crit damage), 250% crit damage (+30% in addition with a mod on Gorilla arms) and legendray short circuit (who add "passively" the level one effect on all attack).
With all of that, 4-5 hits and Rhino is down (and maybe 10 at max for Razor).

But like I also said, I don't try to block nor try a counter attack. I always dodge with Kerensikov for slowing the time (more easy to dodge in my opinion). And after dodging, I never do more than 1 strong attack and 2 light attacks, if not you take a counter attack and it hurt a lot.

I'm not sure, but at ripperdock you can see the damage for gorilla arms. If you have bought at the one on the top of City Center (maybe too early), you can compare them to the second at the bottom (he also have legendary one).

Top Bottom