braindance tutorial help

+
In the braindance tutorial where you reach the point where you scan the gun, what do you do? I seem to be stuck. Whatever the next step is the game does not do whatever it is supposed to do. Does it scan automatically or turn the function on provide some sort of prompt on what to do? I get to this point and everything stops. It is not frozen as there is still music+background noise and I can change the different POV and move the camera pov around and open the menu to restart. Prior to the gun coming out I can pause/start and fastforward but once the icon about different layers appears and then the gun appears I cannot use any of the playback functions spacebar q e r to pause/start rewind fastforward restart. Nothing else happenings. I try in the camera view to focus it on the yellow circle of the gun but nothing changes. I cant shift to the audio layer either.
RESOLVED. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
TAB to go into Inspect mode, then SHIFT to go into the visual (yellow) layer. After, skip to the part when the thug is giving the gun and focus your center on that. It should scan the gun automatically. You can recognize the focus point because it's marked with a magnifying glass.

TAB to go into Inspect mode, then SHIFT to go into the visual (yellow) layer. After, skip to the part when the thug is giving the gun and focus your center on that. It should scan the gun automatically. You can recognize the focus point because it's marked with a magnifying glass.

As seen in the Stuck2 attachment I have done that. Focused on it. Nothing happens.

As seen in the Stuck2 attachment I have done that. Focused on it. Nothing happens.

No, in the first screen you are in the edit mode but not focused. In the 2nd screen you are focused but not in the edit mode. You need both. Go into the edit mode, wait till the thug gives the gun and zoom in on that. Try a different angle, e.g. from the sides. I've just tried it and it works fine.

I have a similar problem with braindance tutorial but in sequence when we should scan the CCTV monitor, nothing happened. I have to load a previous game save and did it one more time.

Top Bottom