Brave Ability Does Not Trigger

+
Bug - Brave/Strengthen

monster challenge # 6. Chort and Geralt will not buff when deployed. have had this happen with Geralt for both the regular and Premium version. bug is intermittent but mostly does not work as intended.

otherwise, some awesome work on the new decks and other changes dev's, well done.

ps - have had Geralt not buff in other challenge matches as well

Last edited:
Brave Ability Does Not Trigger

Nie wiem czy można po polsku więc po angielsku:
When playing for e.g. Geralt card in situation when opponent has 9 and user have 6 points (so eligible for Hero boost), three additional points are added to total amout, but they are not visible on card. When opponent plays this card (i think one of AI opponents) it was visible as green 13.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brave only triggers AFTER the card is played and you are still behind on points. So Geralt doesn't trigger with only a 3 (9-6) point difference. The difference needs to be 11 points at least.

Bug chort at the beginning of first round

So the situation was this one: on the king Bran challenge, I played first a wild hunt hunter (6 strenght) then the AI played Morkvarg (8 strenght) so as I was losing, I decided to play the Chort. But as it happens, it didn't trigger its brave ability and so remained strength 6 as shown in the picture. The AI then played Olgierd. I guess it's a bug.

Attachments

• photo136890.jpg
    photo136890.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 57
Sorry my bad, I realized the calculation was made after the creature's strength was taken into account. Counter intuitive if you ask me. Anyway, moderators can erase my post. Thanks.

Premium Geralt is bugged

When played, the premium Geralt's value isn't correctly shown - should be 13, but it stays at 10. The gold (unanimated) version seems fine at the moment.

fuegoverde thread merged

4RM3D;n8610700 said:
Brave only triggers AFTER the card is played and you are still behind on points. So Geralt doesn't trigger [...]. The difference needs to be 11 points at least.

Top Bottom