Breakthrough, Iconic Tech Sniper

+
'Can penetrate through walls and ricochet multiple times.'

Is the special trait of this rifle, what does that mean exactly. The reason I use tech rifles is to shoot through walls, but if it can ricochet unpredictibly that sounds like a bad thing. Anyone else using this rifle and notice anything different with it? I've been using it as a normal tech sniper and it seems to be working the same as it's non-iconic counterpart.

I used it in my Sniper build. I never found the Ricochet to be a problem.
Got lucky with it once and got the Achievement Two Heads, One Bullet with it on accident. It went through some guys head bounced off a cement block and hit another guy. But unless you got the Cyberware for it, i never found Richochets to be very useful.

Only difference between that and a tech sniper is you wont get the +tech perks from Engineering, but you no longer got to charge it to go through walls.

I used it in my Sniper build. I never found the Ricochet to be a problem.
Got lucky with it once and got the Achievement Two Heads, One Bullet with it on accident. It went through some guys head bounced off a cement block and hit another guy. But unless you got the Cyberware for it, i never found Richochets to be very useful.

Only difference between that and a tech sniper is you wont get the +tech perks from Engineering, but you no longer got to charge it to go through walls.

Which Cyberware does one need for the ricochets? I have been looking for it but have been unsuccessful so far.

Which Cyberware does one need for the ricochets? I have been looking for it but have been unsuccessful so far.
You need a trajectory generator , you can buy one from Vick or any Ripperdoc under the trade tab.

Juyo

Forum regular
You need a trajectory generator , you can buy one from Vick or any Ripperdoc under the trade tab.
The interface indicates you need TG and Ballistics Coprocessor (hand cyberware) to "control the trajectory" of your bullets - not sure exactly how you do that, or even whether it's a fully implemented feature at this point, but if you want to experiment with the ricochet aspect of gunplay, you need both eye and hand cyberware it seems.

The hand upgrade you get from Vic is a Ballistics Coprocessor. To control the trajectory you need to aim which shows the path the bullets will take as a series of red arrows and that, in my opinion, sucks because of all of the dark backgrounds it is very hard to see most of the time.

Top Bottom