Brendan Relic Malfunction Glitch on Quest Spray Paint (No Spoilers.)

+
I was about to run Judy's quest where you help her at Megabuilding H8, and I noticed that Brendan was having some trouble with a punk, so I decided to help out.

The quest is called Spray Paint. After dealing with the situation, you talk to Brendan and he says some interesting things, and then V experiences a Relic Malfunction.

I've tried all in game solutions to fix it, but nothing works.

Skipping time, fast traveling, sleeping, talking to someone, moving away from Brendan, using a healing item, moving in slowmo, swimming, et cetera.

The only solution to make it stop is to make a new save game and then reload it.

I just wanted to bring this to peoples attention, because it's kind of an annoying bug, though not exactly game breaking.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Tried all that "Skipping time, fast traveling, sleeping, talking to someone, moving away from Brendan, using a healing item, moving in slowmo, swimming, et cetera."
I had a short relic malfunction but afaik never saw the thug who should spray Brendan...

Also "Save and Reload" didn't helped for me.... (1.21)

Mission is still stuck somewhere....
20210415100815_1.jpg

The Quest is utterly bugged since launch. We got a thread and most people get stuck on the second part.

Interesting. I have played that mission yesterday on my gaming PC (1.22) and V's relic headache ended after short time (I assume that this worked like it should). I also want note that I played Brendan missions three times before (either on GFN or locally on PC) and except need to reload game after continuous headache there were no issues for me. I'm playing on PC in FullHD resolution on max details without RTX.

Top Bottom