Brewing Miracles - Not able to claim the reward

+

rrc

Forum veteran
I just got the Brewing Miracles contract which requires us to win 30 games (but playing a game is enough though) with Potion, Skull, or Star Coin from Yen's journey. It gives Master Of Chaos cardback. But the issue is, if I click Claim (either on the notification on top right or through Contracts page), it just gets stuck for a while and I get "Service Interrupted. Please check your your connection". Another issue is, once this error comes, I am not able to play games too. I get the same Service Interrupted error popup as soon as I get matched requiring me to relogin.

Has anyone faced this kind of issue (for this contract or for any other contract)? Is this a known issue with some workaround?

BTW, I have done logout/login GoG client, restart my machine, but no use. Also tried Verify/Repair couple of times, both the times 63MB of files were downloaded and installed. After this restarted the machine and tried. Still nothing.

Last edited:
I have this exact same problem but with like 9 different rewards. Just started playing Gwent a few days ago and the unclaimed rewards constantly popping up that I can't touch otherwise I can't play the game because it interrupts my service are greatly reducing my enjoyment of the game. I've also tried restarting my client, comp and verifying/repairing and nothing has helped. It's getting to the point where I'm debating just dropping the game entirely.

I had a similar issue with one contract that wouldn't allow me to 'claim' the reward that then blocked the rewards of other contracts.
I opened a ticket with Customer Support and they fixed it quite quickly.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
I had a similar issue with one contract that wouldn't allow me to 'claim' the reward that then blocked the rewards of other contracts.
I opened a ticket with Customer Support and they fixed it quite quickly.
I also opened a ticket a d I got a relatively quickly reply saying that they are aware of the issue and is working on it. But for me the issue still persists. Any reward I click to claim, it will spin for a minute or so and show couple of screens and say Connection Interrupted and asking me to login again. Hopefully it gets fixed in next patch

Top Bottom