Bribery bug [Nilfgaard]

+
98% of the time this card works, either by playing it from hand or tutoring but I've just had a game against a ST player, who played about 6 units previously and the card just banished, as if nothing happened. This is the second time this has happened, also against another ST funnily enough. I took pictures of their graveyard but deleted them not bloody 30mins ago, thinking it was a one off. Sods law it happened again just now.

Bribery
Faction: Nilfgaard

Categories: Tactic

Color: Gold

Rarity: Legendary

Create a unit from your opponent's starting deck, then play it.

I've played the card probably.. 30 something times and it's failed twice. Well technically three times because I used it with Steffen Skellen on the board and it whiffed twice in a row.

Played versus a starter deck and used bribery. It did not do anything. From the looks of it, Bribery cannot create a card from the starter set. This is not mentioned anywhere in the card description.

As the title says, i've encountered this bug a couple times. Basically i play this and it's supposed to show me 3 cards regardless of rarity, and i'm supposed to play a copy of one of them. They ought to be in the opponent's starting deck. I suspect it in fact shows only the remaining cards in my opponent's deck, as this has a high chance of not doing anything when played in the 3rd round. Though it has happened to me in the first round as well.

Uploaded to imgur because file size is too large apparently.

Top Bottom