Bring back Brendan the machine in the future please :'(

+
Ehhh, the ending was terribly sad and we had no choice at all except "convincing the engineer to see him" that sucks !

I wish i could talk with the best S.C.S.M of Night City again ! Let's make a plot !

:giveup:

CP2077_Brendan_and_Theo_Price.jpg

Yyyyeeeeaah. I'm with Simpson on this one. Humans get killed aaaall the times for standing in the wrong place at the wrong time. The difference is only one person in game, we know of that actually cared for Brendan minus the player and possible person(s) we don't see in game.

I kinda like the ending. Yeah I wish Brendan lived, but he didn't. If you want more content of him, if this mission made you sad, then it did its job correctly, because that was the point.

People want drinks. Not advice. You go to a councilor or motivation coach for that. You go to a vending machine, get your drink and go. If my understanding is correct, people complained about Brendon being weird or something. *shrug* Some higher up who likely never even spoken to Brendan or thought of Brendan as anything other than a tool decided his fate.

Funnily enough, I like Brendan now, but I as I spoke to him multiple times I honestly expected violence or something dark to happen, but this wasn't quite what I had in mind. I thought this because I had initially thought Brendan was too friendly. I didn't initially trust him.

Even though Brendan only has one facial expression, him glancing a V like that is funny.

I imagine Brendan thinking, "*Sigh* V's back... Again Uuuuggghhhh... No Brendan... Be nice... Beeee nice. *slow inhale and exhale followed by mentally counting to ten*"

Brendan: "Welcome back!"

I seriously doubt he's thinking that, but the expression gives me that image.

Ehhh, the ending was terribly sad and we had no choice at all except "convincing the engineer to see him" that sucks !

I wish i could talk with the best S.C.S.M of Night City again ! Let's make a plot !

:giveup:

View attachment 11295139
Boosted, if poss. Great photo.
Post automatically merged:

Why should a mashine become more mercy than a human life in Night city?
Ah well the bastard humans chose their path from free-will, but Brendan... programmed.

He is only an overcomplicated chatbot (you discover it with enought INT) but still I would like it to come back.
You're *told* it with enough INT, but whether it's *correct* is really up to you. The game never gives you a definitive answer on the question of what does it mean to have a soul, just different questions to consider. That's more or less why I love the game.

He's dead. that's all.. they crush his spirit and soul with an program update... Questionning life, intelligence, mind and soul.

A little like update 1.5...

Sidebar: Is this (the Voice actor) Bryan DeChart from Detroit becoming Human?

Last edited:
Top Bottom