Bringing Back Mystic Echo

+
Spellatell is a fun deck but its not complete or top 1 more like 4 to SK SY and MO. Precision strike is cute but has no senergy with spellatell. Natures Caress is cute but doesnt have enough senergy with spellatell.So I think its time to bring back Mystic Echo with some Changes.Mystic Echo leader ability 16 provisions spell play a special card from your deck everytime you play a special card boost the lowest unit on the board by 1. I think this will make it a good and much needed leader for spellatell..Also these cards need changes too Francesca order Vannadain eveytime you play a specail card boost self by 2 mulligan away up to two cards in your deck then create up to two special cards from your starting deck starting with the highest provision to the lowest provision .Orbs of insight boost a card by 4 Sorceress of Dol Blathana Veil 6 power create a spelcial card with provisions equal to this cards power starting from highest to lowest. Dol Blothana whisperer 4 power a new 5 provision 5 damage spell that boosts a random unit in your hand by 3 and deathblow choose a unit to boost by 3.A 11 provision 3 power elf special tutor card and simlas 4 power decide play a bronze spell and all copies from your deck or play 2 bronze specials from your deck and elven scribe evertime you play a special card boost self by 1.

Out of all of that, I think the Mystic Echo bit is a decent idea, as long as the special card you play is bronze, and it'll probably need to be like 14 provisions if it's thinning a deck and can immediately orb a seer.

Trust me everything I said is needed I cant tell how many games I lost on blue coin to decks lWhite frost monsters and SK

Funny, I always get my a** handed to me when I face this. You lock the Seer-opponent plays a Sorceress who gets locked too, well guess what opponent plays ANOTHER Sorceress which gets dealt with by damage, well opponent plays another Seer and necromancies into another Sorceress. And then opponent plays Mahakam Ale and unlocks the units you locked before. Long story short, ST really can't complain about bad odds against MO and NG/SY and doesn't need such a leader which allows you to play two potentially strong cards in one round, a concept the devs said in earlier streams they aren't very fond of. Oh, and some of your suggestions regarding card changes would absolutely break the game if you ask me.

Spellatell is a fun deck to play thats good but not great they are the best #4 o #5 deck behind NG SK SY MO.Precisioc Strike is nice but has no synergy with spellatell Natures Caress is nice but doesnt have enough synergy with spellatell.So with that being said it would be good if the developers could bring back Mystic Echo with changes Mystic Echo leader ability 16 provisions spell play a special card from your deck everytime you play a special card boost the lowest unit on the board by 1

Top Bottom