Broken block and parry

+
Faced a problem after installing the last hotfix - in hand-to-hand combat, on the quest "blood and bons"(translation from Russian, I don't know what it is quest called in the original), fists are automatically selected, instead of "gorilla hands".
Moreover, in this case, all damage begins to pass through blocks and parries.
I tested different arenas and implants (in terms of quality) - the result is the same. Moreover, in old saves made in the arena before the battle, the implant is selected correctly.

A small remark (cry from the heart): when you fight for a netrunner in a fist fight, against a mountain of muscles with a bunch of implants - you sincerely do not understand and hate this game, this quest for fist fights completely breaks you to play as a netrunner, and now with this new bug it cannot be completed.
Just tell me why I can't hack these people? (with the Police it is also incomprehensible from the word at all).

So it worked before and now it doesn‘t work at all?

Did you try clearing cache?

Loading the last savegame where it works properly might be another idea. But I get that it might mean losing too much progress. But perhaps clearing cache does the trick...

So it worked before and now it doesn‘t work at all?

Did you try clearing cache?

Loading the last savegame where it works properly might be another idea. But I get that it might mean losing too much progress. But perhaps clearing cache does the trick...
I already cleaned the cache files - it does not help.
It makes no sense to roll back to the old save game, at that moment the blue "gorilla's hands" were still installed.
Tested: when replacing an implant with any other - the bug is reproduced.

there is definatley a bug with melee and gorilla arms combination. I could replicate the bug. I also managed to get around it. specifically i only melee in the Beat the Brat fights. I was taking 100% damage even if blocking or countering. My gorilla arms were not activating for some reason. I then noticed that the graphic for my hands/arms was the default arm/hand appearance without gorilla arms. I went to riperdoc and removed gorilla arms and put in mantis blades. Confirmed that the mantis blades were installed and working. Then went back into docs office and put my legendary gorilla arms back. Then they showed properly on my when looking at my hands. Then i went back to the fight and i was able to block and counter and take no damage.

there is definatley a bug with melee and gorilla arms combination. I could replicate the bug. I also managed to get around it. specifically i only melee in the Beat the Brat fights. I was taking 100% damage even if blocking or countering. My gorilla arms were not activating for some reason. I then noticed that the graphic for my hands/arms was the default arm/hand appearance without gorilla arms. I went to riperdoc and removed gorilla arms and put in mantis blades. Confirmed that the mantis blades were installed and working. Then went back into docs office and put my legendary gorilla arms back. Then they showed properly on my when looking at my hands. Then i went back to the fight and i was able to block and counter and take no damage.
The method is really working, many thanks!

Top Bottom