Broken Quests Progression

+
I've found that in a good amount of gigs, the progression was broken, and they were left unfinished even after having done everything; in some cases, when triggering a new gig for the same character (Quest from Padre broke, wouldn't be completed until I started another Padre quest), I would recieve calls for previous gigs, I'll sum it up in a list:
  1. Quest 1 starts (start call)
  2. Quest 1 ends (no end call)
  3. Quest 2 starts (end call for Quest 1)
  4. Quest 2 ends (no end call as Quest 2 never "started")
  5. Quest 3 starts (start call for Quest 2)
  6. Quest 3 ends (end call for Quest 2)
The end result has been that despite completing all gigs so far, these gigs are on my Journal with no objectives ahead, except "A Lack of Empathy":
1608467259599.png

Which has something even more hilarious than that happening:
1608467337960.png

After having walked in again into Empathy, long after having completed the gig, I got the quest pop up again, with this optional objective, which I can't complete either way due to the quest having been completed the final objective of uploading the virus.

My speculation is that due to some error in how combat is detected and/or triggered, causes these calls to delay, but they're never actually done until you have another call when you do a quest for that same character.

This and being unable to start 2 other quests (Getting Warmer and the 2nd Vending Machine quest) is the biggest annoyance I currently have with the game, please fix this.

Top Bottom