Bronze Cards with multiple portraits like QueensGuard, BSC, RH, WHR, and Nekkers

+
Bronze Cards with multiple portraits like QueensGuard, BSC, RH, WHR, and Nekkers

First off its not blatantly clear if you can or cannot put all of your copies of the card in your deck nor do I notice the mill button milling your extra copies. For instance I have three of one of the blue stripe commandos and if I attempt to put three in a deck I cant.I don't have a problem with this mechanic of having multiple artworks per same card,I think its pretty cool.

What I think should be changed is that multiple copies will be to be milled and it to be explained somewhere that you need each of teach three artworks to have all three cards.

I

well i can say from my own experience... i'm doing the same thing. the problem lies in the personal preference of every player. do you want to have all three artworks or you just don't give a damn. you can't force the players to do so since a) those are all bronze cards and every bronze card has 3 of each and b) because of the game design.

I wonder if we could just get a filter for "cards with multiple artwork" so that when you set the filter you can easily see if you have extra Nekkers, Commandos or what-have-you (and mill them, if desired).

Top Bottom