Buff Caleb Menge, Tamara Strenger, and Fabian Hale!

+
I appreciate the love that bounty has gotten with the last patch and the rework to Blood Money to support bounty, but a lot of the cards in the archetype are still dead. Fabian remains the only Hale card to be worthless while the other 5 all have uses and are great.

Tamara should be cheaper, and I think possibly even increase base power rather than just boost all witch hunters (might be too strong that way though).

Caleb Menge… this poor guy has been worthless for years. Such an icon character and card, with beautiful art, but is awful. Too expensive, and too easily removed. It’s clunky. The fee is too high, and the cooldown combined with it is overkill.

In case of Tamara i think that when "loyality: that card starts in Your hand" should do the trick

Fabian and Kurt should both be able to remove unit Veil and target It with bunty

With Huntress should target with bounty highest unit without veil or immunity

yes, fable hale should be "purify an unit than give it bounty. If the unit already has bounty, gains coins equal of the base power instead". Same for kurt, he should give purify and than bounty.

About caleb menge, i dont think he is that bad. Nevertheless i agree he has an expensive fee. Maybe 2 coins for each bounty could be good.

Scoundrel should also give bleeding to no bounty units, the same as executiener.

Tamara could be completely reworked for something ike "give an unit (or x units, or all witch hunters, i dont know) infuse - everytime an unit with bounty dies, boost yourself by one, whanever the place it is (in deck, hand or board).

Lets talk about the brute, a great card, expensive but usually worth his provisions. Buuuut, so many times i overprofit because i dont have spenders on board (even having candle in my deck). So i think we need more spenders wich hunters (like the example in scoundrel i already did).

The witcherfinder - could have "fee 1 at the end of your turn place a bounty in an unit of your choice". So if you dont want the bounty to go to tallest unit, you can pay a fee and choose the unit you want. The downside is, its still in the end of the turn, so you can only kill that unit in the next turn

I tend to disagree. Bounty deck could hold its own against many others, and even more so after the last patch.

Granted, it is one of the hardest decks to pilot, yet pretty good when you get used to it.

Top Bottom