[BUG] 1.1 - Down on the Street Issue

+
It seems with the addition Patch 1.1 I am now experiencing a game breaking bug.

I've just loaded my save, and the fix that was meant to make sure the call wasn't missed is now causing me problems. Once the game starts I get a call from Takamura but he doesn't speak and there are no conversation options, I've had calls before where they don't speak but they always end, but not like this, 10 mins and no further, I can't save, I can't do any other missions as I can't get calls about side jobs, so in effect right now I've got 80 hours in my game and I can't do anything, and I really don't want to start again, not after putting in this much time.

Last edited:
It's really annoying as you can't do anything, I've tried to verify/repair the game that didn't work, I've been through every auto save and the two manual saves I have and same issue with them all.

The only save where the phone call didn't kick in straight away was the Beat the Brat: Pacifica one, but as soon as the fight is over you get the call and the same silent treatment.

Guess I'll have to wait for v1.2 and hope it's fixed

I happily ran to d/l and install the update and I’ve got the same issue. Takemura calls and doesn’t speak. I tried going to my apartment to sleep but can’t because I’m on a call. Tried advancing time, rebooting old saves (of course I have none prior to the Takemura mission w/ the autosaves) tried doing side missions but my ability to use a laptop isn’t available cause I’m on a call. Also I’m unable to save as well. Takemura is haunting me on the holo worse than Johnny Silverhand in V’s head. Also I’m almost 85 hrs in, please CDPR I’ve been a huge supporter despite the games bad press, playing on PS5 but this is a game breaking bug, make this a priority please.

Exact same issue. I've had no issues until 1.1 hit because i wasn't even continuing this quest yet. But now i log in my last 5+ saves and he automatically calls me and sits there silent, no saves allowed, can't travel. So a fix is introduced and breaks the game even more?

Same issue, was able to get rid of taka by rolling back to hotfix 1.06. this is on the gog launcher. To the right of the play button there is a dropdown menu select manage manage installation then configure make sure auto update is not selected and choose 1.06. when i started there was a 54 gb download but taka stopped calling.

I am on stadia and was not having an issue with Takemura calling yet, just got to that point last night. Tonight I get on and get his call, his picture pops up but he doesn't speak and is stuck there. Can't save the game or anything, so the game is quite literally unplayable, I tried to move on with another story mission and I need to call another person... But here is Takemura on the phone still. Nice patch made the game 100% unplayable, unless of course I can accept the fact of not progressing in the story or ever being able to turn the game off.

Since I'm playing on stadia, one of the few playable platforms at launch, I can't simply remove a "patch"

To think I thought the media was being a bit harsh on the performance of the game and your studio....

Where can I go for a refund on stadia a month and a half after the fact?

Exact same issue. I've had no issues until 1.1 hit because i wasn't even continuing this quest yet. But now i log in my last 5+ saves and he automatically calls me and sits there silent, no saves allowed, can't travel. So a fix is introduced and breaks the game even more?

I guess people don't complain about cut features if the bugs are so bad you can't play the game.

Me, too. Damn.
I had finished a phone talk with Takemura in 1.06, but had Delamain quest bug. After 1.1 Delamain cab is still bugged, so I loaded previous save before the first contact of the certain cab and call, but got call-forced by Takemura and he said nothing... I cant play. FFFFUUU ...

just find it funny... before patch 1.1 all the bugs i had could be fix with a reload save or a restart of the game... had no major complains of the game until this... gratz for that... maybe a moder will launch a fix, might be faster

Top Bottom