[BUG] 1.31 Shadow Flicker (Video) | Xbox One X

+
Six months since last time I launch Cyberpunk. Today I updated the game to 1.31 and got such a wretched flicker. This is still impossible to play! :coolstory:

Xbox One X software: 10.0.22000.2655

https://g0g0g0.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F666882700375965696
screen.png

Did you already try clearing cache as is mentioned on CDPR's official support website?
(you can also contact them directly via this link)

If clearing console's cache doesn't help, I'd uninstall and then completely reinstall the game.

You simply update the game and launch a save that is 6 months old ?
Yeah, updated and launched the save which is 6 months old.

Did you already try clearing cache as is mentioned on CDPR's official support website?
Yes I did and it didn't help. Therefore I created this topic here and attached a video with the bug.

If clearing console's cache doesn't help, I'd uninstall and then completely reinstall the game.
I'll try to do this

I uninstalled and then completely reinstalled the game and started a new game. This didn't fix the problem!

Does anyone have any other ideas? Maybe I should pray a little harder or upgrade my TV ? :ROFLMAO:

Very weird, I don't remember this kind of shadow bugs on my XB1x even day one. Shadows have problems sometimes (often), but not like that :(
You're in 4K ?

Shadows have problems sometimes (often), but not like that :(
Perhaps this is somehow related to the latest Xbox system software update. :shrug:

Last time I played was version 1.2 in April and I had no any problems with shadows too.

You're in 4K ?
720p, 1080p and 4k too. It is possible to select the resolution and disable 4k in the Xbox One X settings.

Attachments

• xbox-one-4k-hdr-settings_04.jpg
    xbox-one-4k-hdr-settings_04.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 87
720p, 1080p and 4k too. It is possible to select the resolution and disable 4k in the Xbox One X settings.
Yep I know ;)
So yeah, you can send a report to CDPR support with the link posted by @devivre ("Contact Us" button), with your video and all what you have already tested (who is "limited" on console).
I hope they have a "solution".

1.5 patch didn't fix this bug
This game (
💩
) is still unplayable!
🤬

PS. Clearing the Xbox cache doesn't fix.

LeKill3rFou, Please... Stop flooding the forums with your posts. Your posts will not help in any way to fix the bug. Moreover, you already asked me this question 3 months ago.​

I'm having the same problem on Xbox Series S also on 1.5 it happens at night mostly and it looks like the shadows are updating lower the 30 fps and looks like some shadows update at 15 fps
Post automatically merged:

It seems to only happen to dynamic shadow's

Last edited:
You guys are just going to have to file a ticket with support. It's the only reliable way to be sure your issue at least gets eyes on it. Some people insist that CDPR checks the forums. I don't know if that's true or not, but I wouldn't place my trust in the off chance that a dev is going to peruse them when they have a chain of command for bug resolution.

Do you know what the purpose of a forum is it's to post about technical issues there is literally a section of the forum to let people know about technical issues your the one not helping the situation I really on forums to let me know I'm not the only one experiencing these issues

Do you know what the purpose of a forum is it's to post about technical issues there is literally a section of the forum to let people know about technical issues your the one not helping the situation I really on forums to let me know I'm not the only one experiencing these issues
On the support of the forum (Technical section) :
Capture d’écran 2022-04-11 à 08.28.41.png

The forum is mostly to share a bug with the community and maybe receive tips/advices/solutions from other users (maybe quickly than the support).
I don't see CDPR read all the posts on the forum with a pencil and a paper to list the bugs when there is a dedicated website (reports which are indexed by platform, categorie, date,... directly and automatically)

I'm not looking for personal Tech support from CDPR on this forum. I use it to see if I'm the only one or hopefully not the only one dealing with these issues. I don't know about anyone else but it's very comforting to confirm if it's a game issue or your system issue a game is 60$ but hardware is much more expensive and I've made threads of issues and found workarounds for those issues and shared it on this vary forum. it's not hurting anyone to post about tech issues.
Post automatically merged:

I've seen a lot of frustrated and snippy replies from some forum moderators and veterans when people are bringing up issues of CDPR's games and that's a real shame because we all love these games. I've put over a 150 day's in the Witcher 3 and I put 43 day's into Cyberpunk I would not put that much time if I didn't love something. I perched those games on day one and I didn't refund cyberpunk at all because I have faith in CDPR. but I can still say something has issues and still love it. so if this is not a safe place to raise issues and build and excepting community then maybe this isn't the place to be.

Last edited:
Top Bottom