[Bug] Aaron Gunner is bipolar

+
I played the gig where you steal a recording for the cop Aaron MacCarlson Gunner. When delivering it I told him I wanted to see him behind bars and he turned hostile so I knocked him out and completed the mission, Regina was glad to have a blackmailable NCPD detective in her pocket.

A while later after having done some more missions I go to Dino's (the fixer) bar and lo and behold Aaron is there and he's sending mixed signals - on one hand he's inviting me to sit down and have a drink because of the promotion I apparently secured for him somehow, but on the other hand he keeps shooting me while doing so forcing me to leave the bar or at least break line of sight since he stays put and I can't draw a weapon or hack him.

I played the gig where you steal a recording for the cop Aaron MacCarlson Gunner. When delivering it I told him I wanted to see him behind bars and he turned hostile so I knocked him out and completed the mission, Regina was glad to have a blackmailable NCPD detective in her pocket.

A while later after having done some more missions I go to Dino's (the fixer) bar and lo and behold Aaron is there and he's sending mixed signals - on one hand he's inviting me to sit down and have a drink because of the promotion I apparently secured for him somehow, but on the other hand he keeps shooting me while doing so forcing me to leave the bar or at least break line of sight since he stays put and I can't draw a weapon or hack him.

I have the same issue , there is also another post about someone else having the same issue.

You can sneak around and into the kitchen. From there crawl into the gap closest to him. You can talk w/o him seeing you.

This just happened to me and this is still bugged. This was after the quest and I had told him I want him behind bars. Later on I went into Dino's bar and as I walked in, There was Aaron standing in the corner, V said 'Aaron! ?'

Aaron wasted no time (no dialouge was offered) and just started shooting at me. I'm at level 50, Aaron had a red death head and his shots were counting. My shots were doing nothing to him. I quickly ran outside...and I was very surprised. What's even more surprising, Aaron followed me outside the bar and across the street still shooting at me.

Outside the bar however, I found out my shots were started doing damage. I switched over to my Shingen Mark V (explosive rounds) and was finally able to take him down. Just as Aaron went down I had an instant four star Police Warrant issued, but no police ever showed up.

Get Aaron outside the bar and you should be able to take him down.

Still not fixed post-patch 1.22.

You meet him, he bugs out with both convo and shooting at you. Made a video of it today.

Yep, still here :(
The first time, I didn't even know it was him... I simply left... no big deal.
The second time (Not so long ago), I know it's him and I shot him (non-lethal gun) when the door is open at the exterieur of the bar :D

Top Bottom