[bug] Afterlife bar door is permanently locked due to EMP

+
Great game CD projekt red!

I reached a small bug in the game though. Apparently throwing an EMP nade down the stairs to the afterlife door causes it to shutdown and become unpowered. Not sure how i can circumvent it other than having to load a savefile 2-3 hours before i threw it down there.

So why did you throw it now there?

And I have noticed in other actions, waiting a day or two (in Game day) "resets" things, so maybe give it a day or two ingame for them to fix the damn door you screwed up ??

Not sure, might just have happened out of random. Tried to skip time to trigger a reset by skipping time but no luck.
Added screenshot regarding the door reporting unpowered and red.
20201212200056_1.jpg
20201212200107_1.jpg

I have a different problem with the Afterlife door. During The Heist mission I started the Jackie dialogue at the entrance of Afterlife but didn't follow him inside the club and wandered off do do more side missions. When I went back I found the door closed and the bouncer would not let me in. I tried calling everyone but I didn't get another interaction to get inside Afterlife. Anyone found a soulution for this?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 177
There's a number of situations like this. If you don't do things a certain way, or do something silly like use an EMP, you can get yourself permanently stuck.

Guys I threw an EMP at my computer and now the game crashes to desktop on launch "Flatlined!"
:ROFLMAO: just kidding. I feel your pain though.

I have a different problem with the Afterlife door. During The Heist mission I started the Jackie dialogue at the entrance of Afterlife but didn't follow him inside the club and wandered off do do more side missions. When I went back I found the door closed and the bouncer would not let me in. I tried calling everyone but I didn't get another interaction to get inside Afterlife. Anyone found a soulution for this?
I have the same problem

So two things I have started doing,
1. manual save at the very beginning of a task, even before you get there because at a certain point your not allowed to save game.
2. I have had some glitches while doing task (i.e. door does not open of even give me the option to open, the damn "quest marker" is all over the place, and won't move to the next spot until you actual walk through the door or point where they want you to walk). I had one quest that I was to go to a building go to top floor and get into office and steal shard... at one point I could go in through window or door... I choose window, but the little yellow icon was over the door... I made it into the room but the icon would not move to the next point until I went through the door. restart last save!
The guy in the refrigerator (the package to pick) when I found it and he fell out, I did not have the option to "pick up body" had to restart last save.

It would be great if I could go back in time and make a save but I can't and as much as I like the game I don't feel like redoing 10 hours of questing.
Was hoping for a work around, some way to restart the quest or a "noclip" console command but it doesn't seem to be one. Guess I'll wait for the next patch and hope CDPR fixes this.

Also have this problem, don't know why. Happened during a quest when returning to Nix.

Have a temporary "fix" that lets you get inside, a NoClip trainer from nexusmods. (link below)

The noclip binds to "U", so make sure that when you are done with your "clipping" you end it in task manager (called Cyperpunk Trainer) otherwise you might start clipping by accident when you don't want to :)

Top Bottom