BUG: All actions blocked after completing final mission.

+
Just finished the final mission and after when it brings me back to the last save all my actions are blocked. Unable to jump, shoot, use phone etc. can only walk around. Already tried restarting game/computer, going inside safe areas, fast traveling, using a joytoy (which are bugged their models are just in default pose can't interact). Really would like to find a fix that doesn't involve me doing that entire final mission over again thanks.

Just finished the final mission and after when it brings me back to the last save all my actions are blocked. Unable to jump, shoot, use phone etc. can only walk around. Already tried restarting game/computer, going inside safe areas, fast traveling, using a joytoy (which are bugged after their models are just in default pose can't interact). Really would like to find a fix that doesn't involve me doing that entire final mission over again thanks.
From what I know, no fix, sadly (at least, I don't see one somewhere).
But, the best would be to send a report to the support (I believe they are already aware about this issue, but more reports, the better).
No dedicated category, but this one should be fine ("Contact Us" button. Add a save, if possible).

Top Bottom