[BUG], anyone have an idea how to solve it?

+
[BUG], anyone have an idea how to solve it?

View attachment 71481
Good Afternoon !

I have a big problem/bug. I have got quest named: Echoes of the Past, but after update to 1.30 something goes wrong (PS4).
I am in moment where i have to kill all foggels or speak with Yennefer- but there are not any foglets around her at all, and when I trying to talk with her she is inactive. I tried everything and without any results. Has anyone got idea what can I do.
I will be grateful for any answers, because unfortunately I have not got any other saved games...

Attachments

• Wiedźmin 3_ Dziki Gon_20160913114930.jpg
    Wiedźmin 3_ Dziki Gon_20160913114930.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 331
Did you already try to rebuilt database? It's pretty long shot, but worth trying I guess if you don't have saves before that quest.

If it's possible, you can also try to fast travel to... Novigrad, for example and then return and try again. Or meditate if possible? Completely shut down and restart PS4?

You can also contact to RED support and see if they have better advises. My ideas are just guesses.

Edit: Do you have the mask under your "crossbow button"?

Last edited:
I haven`t mask, and by I tried everything I meant meditation, fast travel, restart etc.
Well, that database rebuilt does not sound as bad idea so i will try definitely.
I sent message do Red Support, anyway thanks for your help.

I haven`t mask

You need that mask what you got from Ermion's laboratory (place with Geralt hallusinating). If it's not in your "pocket", put it there. It should be in your inventory, under quest items if it's not in you "pocket" already. It should happen automatically (not sure in what phase, but you need it to complete that quest, Yen tells you to use the mask and then you need to use it with pushing your "crossbow button") but if it didn't happen, then put it there manually.

According to what i have red already it looks like i will receive that mask excatly after i will speak with her/ kill foglets...
It is not on my inventory either.

According to what i have red already it looks like i will receive that mask excatly after i will speak with her/ kill foglets...
It is not on my inventory either.

Can't remember exactly how that goes, so you are probably right and Yen gives it to you. So then it's rebuilding and contacting REDs.

Hoping that you get this fixed :)

Not long since i did the quest. Yennefer gives the mask to you and it should appear automatically to you`re equipped slot. Just press r1 and it should activcate the mask..

I told you I haven`t got the mask, she will give that after I will kill foglets/ have conversation with her- but like I said- there are not any foglets, and when I was trying to talk to her, she just acting like inavtive by answering: yes? yes?

I understand all what yall r saying...but i didn't follow her...got side tracked killing wolves...now she is frozen w/her hand extended....constantly saying yes....she nvr handed over the mask...I did meditate....restart from the power source....& all that...but w/out her giving the mask over...I can't equip it...I did other side quest....came back 2 her.....still nothing...I lost my original save @ the momment I was suppose 2 chase her....since I did a lot of saves since then....I guess I need 2 contact dev...c if they can get me unstuck...a youtube video I found....said2 run around the area...it will trigger the nxt quest....that didn't happen either....

....they should like do an update patch 2 fix this bug....4ex....put an extra mask in a shop....and it can't be unlocked to buy the mask till u unlock this quest....if it goes wrong 4 any1 player......I wanna move on in the storyline bUT I can't rite now.....sad face....

It certainly sounds like the quest may have gotten borked when you wandered off to play with the man-eating puppies. Try running to an indoor location (where Geralt automatically slows to walk), then go back and try to interact with Yen again. If not...you may have to restore to a point before you arrive at the druids' camp and the argument between Ermion and Yen occurs. Just play through the whole section again.

I've just had this exact same problem (4 years after this thread was started...) have tried all the suggestions on this and other threads (restarting PS4, removing mods, fast traveling, meditating for days etc etc) but all to no avail.

Can anyone help? Simply not going to be able to finish the game unless I can find a way around it... last pre-quest save was about 100 hours ago (I started the quest then cancelled it... wasn't expecting to get stung like this!)

I've got same probblem. But i couldn't find any solution. It's bad that the game still has the problem. The game must be upgraded.

Top Bottom