[Bug] Armor stops "working"

+
So since i finished Panams Story and had our little love adventure my armor seems to stop working properly. I feel like im running around naked. Is there a Form or something from CDPR to fill out with data stuff i can report so they can look at it? The Game is still fun but its not so much fun if do a threat level: very low side quest and get shot down with 2 shots from some street bimbo while wearing around 500 armor

So since i finished Panams Story and had our little love adventure my armor seems to stop working properly. I feel like im running around naked. Is there a Form or something from CDPR to fill out with data stuff i can report so they can look at it? The Game is still fun but its not so much fun if do a threat level: very low side quest and get shot down with 2 shots from some street bimbo while wearing around 500 armor

Lol wow. Did Panam "improve" it after you made a rude comment?

Lol wow. Did Panam "improve" it after you made a rude comment?

Cant say. But i do know that after the Love Scene was over i was sitting naked inside that tank while panam was already clothed. So i do think something is up and i would love to give out the data CDPR needs to check upon it. Because its a real problem if you do panams story first and then like me, has to throw away like 20+ hours of playtime because you only thought "eh maybe my armor is a bit low" but i upgraded my armor to 1k + at level 27 and im still getting shot down within 2 shots

The armor bug I see all the time is when looting a piece and before I pick it up its says it's rated for 2.2 armor with a green arrow meaning it's higher than the 35rated piece I'm already wearing. WTF

Top Bottom