Bug: Automatic love (Meant for CDPR developers, SPOILERS)

+
(Hope this is where you are suppose to post bugs? :))

I pretty much had bugs throughout this whole quest. So will just start from the beginning.

However the first thing is merely an observation that you might want to consider.

I arrived at Lizzies when it was closed, not sure if it is always closed between 6 am and 6 pm? Anyway the sign on the door said "Closed", but the bouncer allows you to go in anyway to talk to Judy. But when you get in there, clearly the bar is open as there are customers all over the place, loud music etc. It would be a cool touch if the place actually looked closed, as you kind of feel that the bouncer just lied to you :)

Anyway to the bugs.

- After having talked with Judy, I suddenly couldn't change my weapons anymore, thought it was because I was inside Lizzies, but even when I was outside I couldn't. It simply said "Action blocked". A reload fixed it.

- Then I headed for the Clouds bar, and in the elevator where Silverhand appears and starts talking. If you turn to look around the elevator so he is no longer in view, he disappears and you can no longer talk with him.

- As you enter room 11, V or Silverhand mention that there is blood on the wall, but there weren't any signs of it as far as I could see. Whether there is suppose to be actual blood there or the UV light should show some green one, I don't know. But it didn't feel right, when they say there is blood and all you can see is the "loop" icon which tells you to scan a normal wall.

- After that you have to go to the VIP area, I decided to knock out the guards along the way and found a way into the area by opening some vents and go around the outside (Very cool that you can do that) anyway I took out the guards in the VIP area, the barkeeper and the guests didn't mind at all which was a bit weird :D But I then jumped over the bar to loot some stuff there, again the barkeeper didn't mind, but the camera spotted me and sounded the alert. After that, I jumped out again and looked around, and when I looked back again. All the NPC had disappeared including the barkeeper.

- After that I went to talk to Tom, Silverhand appeared in the middle of the room with the wrong animation. And a reload showed me that he was suppose to lean against the wall.

- Then I went to talk to Oswald Forrest, which lead to him attacking you and he then got stuck in his office and I could just shoot him through the wall as I had a tech weapon. (Would be cool, if you could talk him out of attacking. As both actions currently lead to the same result.)

- When he was killed and I read the stuff on his computer, enemies spawn out of nowhere. This seems a bit weird or at least it is not handled in a very good way. A comment like "Shit we have backup coming or something" or "Oswald saying that backup is on their way" would solve it. But it's not the biggest issue ever. Anyway during that fight with them, I threw a grenade at some people down the stairs and one of them got stuck in the ground not dead, but he couldn't do anything. Another one had spawn inside the wall or a room where I couldn't get in and was shooting me with a tech weapon through the wall.

(This quest was extremely buggy in my experience and had to reload a lot of times.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom