[BUG] [Base PS4] Can't Complete "Cyberpsycho Sighting: Six Feet Under"

+
A long while ago, before patch 1.1, I defeated the cyberpsycho of this mission, but I did not loot his item drops or the shard. I wanted to come back later after increasing my level so that the loot would have better stats. When I eventually came back to finish it, the corpse and the shard weren't there anymore. As it is now, I can't complete the mission. It was so long ago that reloading a save from that general period of time is just not worth it.

You're saying the cyberpsycho corpse got garbage-collected?

That's funny because i've been seeing these annoying grey and green 'x' marks on my minimap throughout night city that never seems to go away. I believe you, I'm just pointing out the irony of complete trash staying on the map indefinetly and pertinent quest items not. More ironic yet other quest items, namely johnnys wardrobe, are impossible to get rid of.

Yeah, this is where there save file size problem mostly come from.
If you don't do crafting and you do the money glitch there is no point in picking up anything from npc drops.

But they stay there forever and this information has to be in your save file because they are there even efter loading.

This is also a big problem with all items your not able to pickup and at the very least there is x,y,z and item id information saved in save file for everything you do no pickup and they even stay inside buildings.

Top Bottom