[Bug?] Beat on the Brat: Arroyo - reward question

+
How did you even defeat him. He takes away my life with just a few hits, while i barely do any damage to him. I even got Gorilla arms just for this. Blocking does fucking nothing. I tried and he still did a shit load of damage. The game is just a joke. I really like it in the start. But as i have played it more, i can see what a joke this game is. Who ever decided to release the game in this state, shouldn't be allowed to work in the gaming industry

I'm working on the Beat on the Brat quests and I just finished the one in Arroyo. I opted to raise E$12,000 for Buck's rifle. Beat the heck out of him, but then he calls his other 6th Street gonks to mess me up. I, in turn, mess them up. Meanwhile Buck is standing there, repeating an animation where he's rolling his shoulders and his health bar has filled back up. I'm able to just wail on him and he doesn't respond, just takes it like a champ. After beating them all down, I go to collect my reward, but I'm still down E$12,000.

I didn't seriously just drop E$12,000 for a gun I planned on dismantling for parts and to beat up some 6th Street gangoons, did I? I should've been given my E$12,000 back, right? Isn't that how betting works?
Just for info: That sniper shoots explosive bullets. Wouldnt recommend to dismantle it. I generally wouldnt recommend dismantling any Iconic legendary.. But to each their own.

If you need legendary mats, you can buy legendary Johnny Silverhand Vinyl and dismantle it. Or craft ozobs nose and dismantle it.
Post automatically merged:

How did you even defeat him. He takes away my life with just a few hits, while i barely do any damage to him. I even got Gorilla arms just for this. Blocking does fucking nothing. I tried and he still did a shit load of damage. The game is just a joke. I really like it in the start. But as i have played it more, i can see what a joke this game is. Who ever decided to release the game in this state, shouldn't be allowed to work in the gaming industry
Keep distance. Load up your strong punch -> when he runs at you hit him in the face -> then make distance again and charge your punch -> repeat.

I think it may not be a bug, when you compare the two paths low stake and high stake there's a specific difference. After you finish the low stake fight, Buck transfers money willingly and you can get the rifle if you piss him off and beat him, or walk away with enough cold blood skill. After the high stake fight Buck straight attacks you without transferring money and for me it would make perfect sense, because like, you can't have access to someone's account (at least without hacking) so the money must be transferred willingly, which is not the case with Buck lossing his rifle.

Top Bottom