[BUG] Beat on the Brat: Arroyo

+
I have just encountered a bug on this side quest, which allows you to finish the quest without (properly) defeating the champ of Arroyo - Buck Arnold

I'm not sure if this has been covered already, i only saw a similar thread which described an issue with the Microgenerator cyberware causing you to instantly lose the fight if you drop below 15% health.

Basically i was fighting the champ and got him down to ~9% health. Unfortunately I was unable to dodge his next strong attack and my health (i guess) dropped below the 15% mark, causing my Mircogenerator Cyberware to activate. The electroshok popped and the fight was instantly over. I started to spam [c] to skip the conversation, so that i could fight him again asap. As soon as i started the fight again [pressing f] i got the notification that i won the fight and the quest instantly ended. - But his health bar still showed 100% health on my screen. I checked my side quests and it showes off as completed, yet his healthbar was still on my screen, even after i left the scene.

Im guessing the activation of the Mircogenerator defeated him in the previous attempt, yet the game registering it as a loss. Maybe the game couldnt reset his health fast enough as i got into the new attempt because of my spamming.

I reloaded the game file and the health bar dissappeared.

I'll randomly add my own bug report here.

When fighting the guy who has a unique sniper rifle, the first time you knock him down, he's supposed to say something like "SOB", which is what prompts your character to say "Shh..." But in fact, the only time he manages to speak this line of dialogue is if you happen to have saved your game before that moment, and then loaded your save. I.e. if the progression is allowed to flow normally, the line of dialogue doesn't happen.

God, I can't stand this fight even when it's working properly... and if you actually managed to beat this dude fair & square, you'd understand exactly what I'm talking about. Jesus Christ I was heated!

Top Bottom