[BUG] Blood Pump won't work with any Arm Cybernetics installed

+
Hello, I noticed my Blood Pump implant stopped working and I did some testing to find the culprit. As it turns out, I rolled back my save before I installed a monowire arm implant and the device worked perfectly. After re-buying the monowire, the bloodpump stopped working again. This happens with any of the 4 arm cybernetic enhancements. When you have the arm launcher installed, it attempts to use both the blood pump and the launcher at the same time...reguardless of which one you have in your grenade slot.

I've tested out quite a few methods to try fix this issue but nothing has worked yet. And since we are unable to uninstall these implants without replacing them...this means that the only way to get the Blood Pump to work again is by reloading a save where you have not installed any arm cybernetics yet.

I am also worried that this bug affects other cybernetics that use the grenade slot as an activator. As such, please look into this bug when you guys are able.

Thanks.

All the implants in the blood system have stopped working(
biomonitor, bioplastic blood vessels and blood pump), using Gorilla arms with electric brass knuckles

Last edited:
Probably a conflict with some other function.

Send these on in to CDPR Support:

Be sure to follow the FAQ all the way to the end of the appropriate section and use the "Contact Us" option.

Probably a conflict with some other function.

Send these on in to CDPR Support:

Be sure to follow the FAQ all the way to the end of the appropriate section and use the "Contact Us" option.
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I went ahead and submitted my bug report for this, as per your request.

Bump. It's doing crap all.
Same with the Ballistic Coprocessor.

I don't see the ricochet paths at all, when aiming down sights or otherwise. Unless there's ANOTHER component I'm missing?
Post automatically merged:

I also noticed for some reason I no longer passively regenerate HP when in combat, in spite of having numerous perks to INCREASE that.

Same here, funny thing is pump stopped to work after scene when you wake up and Jonny appears for the first time in your apartment. Prior to that everything was working fine. In my case it wasn't related to hand augmentation

Man I thought I was going crazy...I intentionally kept getting into combat situations to see what the deal was because it sure wasn't working..

Does blood pump only work for the amount it will say it will heal? I was using it without any arm attachments and when trying to heal it was doing nothing. For example it says heals up to 50% of health, so does that mean it can heal me up to 50% of my max health if I'm below 50%? Or does it mean if I have 200 max health and I'm at 120 will it heal the 50% and put me up to max? Tried it from several different HP points and it never worked

hi same issue here i have mantis blades, blood pump not working at all, made sure i have cyberware added and toggled equip/unequip. Has never worked since i bought the mod

Top Bottom