[BUG] Blood Pump won't work with any Arm Cybernetics installed

+
I'm having this problem as well with the arm launcher. Blood pump was working fine, then I bought the arm launcher and now the blood pump doesn't work anymore. Really hoping they fix this in the next update.

I also have this issue, sucks cos I saved up eddies for the top-end version of the blood pump and I bought the mantis claws too only to have it not work

Same issue, blood pump has never worked since I got it, I have mantis blades but got them after the blood pump. Playing on ps5

Tossing a bumparino here as well. Even made an account to do so.

I had around 55 hours play time (I got really, really, really side tracked when act II started) when I finally found some legendary mantis blades and was wondering why no blood pump worked (common, uncommon, rare, or legendary). My other health regen abilities also seem a bit hit or miss as well - except for the 15% and 0% health ones that save me.

Hopefully I can have these removed now that I know what the problem is.

Yup, I expect it to be pretty low on their priority list right now. I'm sure they'll get around to it though as soon as they can.

Yeah. Not surprised. I'm sure the focus is on last-gen console performance, crashing and progress stopping bugs.

Bump my blood pump doesn't work bet this is culpret as it did stop working around the time I bought projectile launcher
Hello, I noticed my Blood Pump implant stopped working and I did some testing to find the culprit. As it turns out, I rolled back my save before I installed a monowire arm implant and the device worked perfectly. After re-buying the monowire, the bloodpump stopped working again. This happens with any of the 4 arm cybernetic enhancements. When you have the arm launcher installed, it attempts to use both the blood pump and the launcher at the same time...reguardless of which one you have in your grenade slot.

I've tested out quite a few methods to try fix this issue but nothing has worked yet. And since we are unable to uninstall these implants without replacing them...this means that the only way to get the Blood Pump to work again is by reloading a save where you have not installed any arm cybernetics yet.

I am also worried that this bug affects other cybernetics that use the grenade slot as an activator. As such, please look into this bug when you guys are able.

Thanks.

How in the hell did CDPR QA not pick up on this bug? Seriously!!!!
Any Cyber Arm upgrade will block the Blood Pump action as well. Only the arm cybernetic gets triggered and the blood pump just takes over the icon in the "Alt" (On PC) menu. Fire all your QA personal please. How do 100's of players find this and goes to GA release like this.. HOW!!!!

Can confirm, and I realised it a little too late after I installed the gorilla arms, even tried to upgrade and switch out arm upgrades.

Bloodpump doesn't work, neither do some of the health regen perks.

Guys... please fix this, without perks and cybernetics working, feels like a good deal of melee builds become gimped...

I'm having the same issue. Playing the Steam release, patch 1.06. Seems to correlate with having arm mods installed, the order that they were installed in doesn't seem to matter.

Same issues here with Monowire. I am confused by why this particular issue has not yet been addressed.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 arms pump bug.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077 arms pump bug.jpg
    788.5 KB · Views: 59
Top Bottom