[BUG] Blue Mountain Elite

+
I think I’ve found a bug. I was playing a match and I accidentally put Frenzied D’ao on the melee line to destroy an artifact. Realising this had screwed me for Blue Mountain Elite I used a charge from Malena to move it off the melee row leaving it clear (or it may have been a Strays of Spalla). Anyway, on my next turn I used the Blue Mountain Elite on the (now empty) melee row and it didn’t proc.

I had met the condition, but it was a backdoor way of getting to it. I think it should still count as the row was empty when I played the card.

But it doesn't matter how many units are in your own row, the row of your opponent matters. If your opponent has more than one unit in his row, you won't be able to damage anything there.

But it doesn't matter how many units are in your own row, the row of your opponent matters. If your opponent has more than one unit in his row, you won't be able to damage anything there.

Oh man.. you are right. I've been reading the description wrong, I'd always assumed there had to be no other cards on your melee row.

What an idiot.

In your defense, it's not exactly clearly worded.

But it's my favorite 1-pt card ever, really good for removal. May I suggest a Blue Mountain Elite + Waylay combo to get rid of pesky enemies early in the round?

Guest 4356805

Same issue of misunderstanding. Our side or the opponent ?
It is not specified on which row we have to play it. Deploy on row 1 or 2.
I took out this card from my game. I tried different ways and it does not always work.
For example at the beginning the opponent has only one card played, I use BME, put in on same row as opponent and it does not work. Tried the other row, same issue, no deploy.
What are the conditions actually ?
If the opponent has something on the first row, it means we have to put BME on our second line to damage the unit on the first line ?

Damage an enemy unit by 4 if there are no other units on its row

Top Bottom