Bug? Buttons stop to work and I'm forced to reboot PC.

+
Bug? Buttons stop to work and I'm forced to reboot PC.

I found a book and I read it in the inventory, then it says click B to get out of reading the book but I'm stuck there. Music goes on. Keyboard and mouse won't work in the game either, I have to CTRL+ALT+DEL and restart PC because I'm unable to shutdown the .exe as that screen is impossible to get above the game screen.

I found a book and I read it in the inventory, then it says click B to get out of reading the book but I'm stuck there. Music goes on. Keyboard and mouse won't work in the game either, I have to CTRL+ALT+DEL and restart PC because I'm unable to shutdown the .exe as that screen is impossible to get above the game screen.

I am getting this too. First was when reading a book the next was just browsing my inventory, the game just hard locks and wont respond. Have to reboot PC to get out of it.

I figured out Sign Out works faster. But yeah, it's something I hope they can solve if it's a problem for everyone. But just want to share it to be helpful.

I figured out Sign Out works faster. But yeah, it's something I hope they can solve if it's a problem for everyone. But just want to share it to be helpful.

Yea, been getting this too.
But if you have a second monitor you don't have to sign out or shut off to close it.
You can either open up a task manager window before playing the game and keep it on the second screen, or once it freezes you can CTRL+ALT+DEL and press the Windows key+ right/left arrow key (depending on which screen you're playing the game) to move the task manager to the second monitor so it's visible, and close from there.
Would be nice to know a fix for this though. Seems very strange.

Okay, I think I've fixed it, for myself anyway.
It seems if you run it in fullscreen mode it will freeze during the menus like this.
To fix it I just set it to Borderless Window instead of Fullscreen in the graphics options menu.

Top Bottom