(BUG) Cannot clear Heisenberg Principle (Equipment cannot be destroyed)

+
As per title, I have tried throwing grenades and shooting and emptying my clip at the equipment countless times. Watched videos to see if i should hit a certain area to destroy it but I just am unable to clear this quest
Heisen..bug?

Heisenberg Principle Bug.png

Post automatically merged:

EDIT: In case anyone is also experiencing this, I reloaded a save file from 30 mins back (before I started the quest) and removed this mod. It can safely be assumed to be the cause of this quest being unable to complete

Taking this mod out during the quest does not solve the issue. You have to take this mod out before starting the quest

Attachments

• Bug Mod.png
    Bug Mod.png
    326.9 KB · Views: 2,571
Last edited:
I am experiencing the same bug, except I didn't have any mods. And it was so long back ago in my current run I am not about to restart.

Suggestion to the devs, of either allowing us to abandon and pick up a gig again. or granting access to the dev console for instances for players to access it, and trigger the flag to move onto the next part of a gig, for times this happens.

I can only recommend sending a ticket to CDPR support.

You didn't specify what system you are on, but if it's PC you can check out the official website from CDPR support with further information:

(on this website a similar topic exists for consoles and Stadia as well)

i too am experiencing the same bug. i'm on base ps4 on the 1.06 version and its really annoying. it prevents me from getting a trophy

Haven‘t seen this quest yet myself. Unfortunately, I have no idea what else might have triggered it. It could also be a certain action or order of events, certain weapons... - reloading a previous savegame might help plus trying a different approach if you can. Ideally a save game some time before entering the building.

Still, as mentioned above, it could be a good idea to send a ticket on CDPR support‘s website:

For Playstation: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-10

Keep in mind though: if do you send a ticket, please try to remember as much as you can about what you did during this quest - if it‘s not a common issue it might be impossible to reproduce otherwise...

Last edited:
Yes. Upload the Malware on the laptop that's on the table in the same room. It should prompt you when you approach it. Game gave me no indication that this had to be done as well, but it solved this for me.

Yes. Upload the Malware on the laptop that's on the table in the same room. It should prompt you when you approach it. Game gave me no indication that this had to be done as well, but it solved this for me.

Where do you get the malware?

I cannot destroy the equipment and tried grenades which did not work.

Ps5

Worked for me ! The laptop is on the right table when you face the three silos you're supposed to destroy !

I had this bug, and then just a couple of game restarts later it went away on its own :shrug: Didn't have anything to do with mods or things like that. Didn't use the laptop if I remember correctly.

Top Bottom