Bug? Cannot draw weapons

+
Hi guys . I am at act 2 of the game and for some reason I cannot no longer draw my weapons.
Old saves normally.
I checked local files from Steam and they are fine.

Any help would be appreciated.
Edit:"
It started after just I was completing "Gimme Danger " quest. At that point it was normal but fast travel an talking to merchants triggers it.
ı went to a previous save that was a couple of quests before "Gimme Danger" quest and replayed the game and got exactly the same problem after finishing Gimme Danger" quest.

Last edited:
Hi guys . I am at act 2 of the game and for some reason I cannot no longer draw my weapons.
Old saves normally.

It's everywhere ? Or you keep trying in a specific place ?
After a specific quest ?

Old saves normally.

I've encountered this as well after 1.52. Sometimes Alt+Tabbing helps, or reloading the quicksave. The game will temporarily stop responding to inputs all together at times. Sometimes the radio works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it won't work and then suddenly it will turn on after a combat encounter or hitting a pedestrian.

We still haven't exited the "who's on first" stage of this game's development.

Old saves normally.

Experienced this yesterday. Reloading a game save fixed it. The game had been running for more than 8 hours straight, so guessing it needed a break.

It started after just I was completing "Gimme Danger" quest. At that point it was normal but fast travel an talking to merchants triggers it.

Had a similar problem, reset all my keybinds to default fixed it. Then rebind whatever you want.

I've encountered this as well after 1.52. Sometimes Alt+Tabbing helps, or reloading the quicksave. The game will temporarily stop responding to inputs all together at times. Sometimes the radio works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it won't work and then suddenly it will turn on after a combat encounter or hitting a pedestrian.

We still haven't exited the "who's on first" stage of this game's development.

um yes unfortunately I have to agree, I have also often seen this issue with their poor PC controls. Especially with the radio! But they are not game stopping at least.

Last edited:
Top Bottom