BUG - Cannot return from the unseen cave after the end of the game [spoiler]

+
BUG - Cannot return from the unseen cave after the end of the game
After i finished the expansion, i realized i didn't collect all the pieces of the Hen Gaidth set, which lies inside the cave in 3 different locations. As i have chosen the unseen path on my gameplay, the cave was open and, gladly, the elder vampire wasn't there to kill me anymore. However, to get the pieces i missed, i needed to interact again with that ramp which turns things upside down, then i got the pieces ok, but then, when i tried to go back, i realized that its not possible, apparently.
On the main story, i was able to do so by jumping into the stream of water which then lead me to the "normal" gravity so i could go to the cave exit, but after the ending, i wasn't able to do so. I mean, whenever i jump or even walk into it, i simply die, no matter where i land.
Tried several times jumping from different locations and tried to go back to the place i first get when the things turned upside down, but nothing appears to work.
As there is no way to port back from there, i wonder :
HOW CAN I GET THIS SWORDS AND STILL PLAY THE GAME? am i not supposed to get this items after ending?
does anybody tried this? i know some people which chose the syanna's path tried to do so, because they had no acess to the cave earlier, but they simply die to the elder vampire there and can't get everything. Is this intended? only those who choose the Unseen path get the right to acquire this set?

Last edited:
you don't need to get to that stream, i had the same issue - u need to reach the main room (where the Elder was ) and you can do it without walking up that stream . When you reach that big room look to your left - there is a corridor that leads to exit , you entered there the first time .
I had the same problem, i went back for the armor and could not find my way out of there .

Oh sweet you can go back there. I tought it was closed off (for the next 100 years, 200 years, 300..). I only picked up 4 of those so yeah ill be going back down there later today

@brunobyof , this seems like a rather specific issue caused by returning after completing the main quest. However, please, let Support know about it through their report form. If you can include a save file, illustrating the conditions, this will help them investigate. Thanks.

Top Bottom