[Bug?] card backside color when stealing from opponent

+
[Bug?] card backside color when stealing from opponent

I noticed yesterday when I had accidentally given my opponent the Ciaran and Ciaran ended up in opp's hand, that Ciaran's backside remained in Scoia green instead of turning Monster red. Thought that this might have been as intended, since he was technically still my card.

Today, however, someone Johnnied himself a Nature's Gift from me. And this Nature's Gift, even though Johnny had spawned a fresh copy into opp's hand, also had a green backside instead of opp's normal colour when I looked at his hand from my point of view.

So... while this explains why opponents never really freaked out whenever I (Scoia) suddenly played the Bloody Baron or other fancy Johnnied cards, I think this might be not totally as intended. Because it gives away just by looking at the backside that this is a stolen card. Too much information for opponent?

So when he will play " Nature's Gift" having monster backside you will report bug "monsters dont have Nature's Gift " ?

Why would I report that as a bug?

Johnny makes a copy of cards. It's not as if he had stolen that example from my deck. So why shouldn't the backside of the card be of the colour of opponent?

Last edited:
Hearthstone has a solution for this: cards that are created via effects have an extra note ("created by ...") when played

the bad thing with this,is that it gives an approximation of how many units and how many special cards your opponent has in his hand.its not exactly a bug,more like a quality of life change that needs to be made imo.

Top Bottom