[BUG] Clicking on "next" after game not working

+
[BUG] Clicking on "next" after game not working

It happend occasionally before but today it's all the time, after the match when you can click on "next", "good game" or "skip" I cannot click on next. The mouspointer shows the sandclock, I can click on skip or gg or manually click on the arrows on top to see my rewards. But clicking on next does not work. Anyone else experiencing this?

I ran into something like that during one game last night. I don't recall the specifics other than one of the buttons wasn't responding to my clicks

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum, didn't cross my mind to check :D

After I've posted this topic I sometimes could click on "next" but still most of the time it didn't work, strange.

Just happened to me, after my opponent dced and i had the victory screen after i played next game stopped responding.

Gość

One of the possible solutions might be the combination of buttons:

"Windows" + D".

(Just minimalize it and return, see if that helps. You might also write about it to Game Support. It is a common issue lately I bet they are already working on it).

K_4-far;n8369230 said:
One of the possible solutions might be the combination of buttons:

"Windows" + D".

(Just minimalize it and return, see if that helps. You might also write about it to Game Support. It is a common issue lately I bet they are already working on it).

Confirming that will simply minimize the program. Did you do this...and the game became responsive again?(![?]) If so, can you reliably recreate it? (If also so, I think we are now officially living in Bizzaro World.)

Top Bottom