[Bug] Crafting Epic item components

+
So I needed some rare components to upgrade the Overwatch to Legendary. No problem, I got the perk that lets me upgrade crafting components.

Issue: Crafting the purple Epic Item Component consumes the rare components but results in only getting a single epic. exiting the inventory and re-entering crafting doesn't work, it just consumes the rare components endlessly.

Edit: Work-around; completely shut down game and relaunch

Last edited:
The shut down and relaunch didn't help - in fact, I have noticed that even BUYING new legendary item components from shops doesn't even add to the number of that item in the inventory. I'm stuck at 1 whatever I do. Annoying bug!

Kinda late to the party, but I actually had a similar bug once my Uncommon Item Component count hit 0.
I didn't want to load the previous save after spending 1h30min crafting and disasssembling stuff, so I fiddled until something worked for me:
- When you're at 0, craft 1 Item Component (not more than 1)
- Then, craft an Item that uses 1 of that component to get back to 0 (example: resist! clothing mod)
- Disassemble the item; you should now get more than 1.

Hopefully this gets patched in the 1.1 or 1.2, and in the mean time maybe this'll be handy for others!

Top Bottom