[BUG] Crash during end tutorial area, specifically the sign section

+
[BUG] Crash during end tutorial area, specifically the sign section

At the end of the combat section using the signs, once i cast the 5 the sign, the game crashes to desktop while the audio keeps playing. The game is completely inaccessible and unplayable due to this bug for me.

Patch 1.05, Radeon 7850 Catalyst drivers 15.5 beta. This has been happening in every patch since the day one, what can i do to fix this?

The crash to desktop + audio still playing is a really common bug, and the tech support staff really does not seem to care about it.
The game is out for more that 2 weeks and I still can't play more that 30 minutes without a crash, while some more minor bugs have already been fixed... I understand that different persons work on different types of bugs, but I'd really appreciate if someone from CDPR acknowledged this problem exists and is being worked on...

PS: 1.05 patch didn't fix the problem.

Last edited:
The crash to desktop + audio still playing is a really common bug, and the tech support staff really does not seem to care about it.
The game is out for more that 2 weeks and I still can't play more that 30 minutes without a crash, while some more minor bugs have already been fixed... I understand that different persons work on different types of bugs, but I'd really appreciate if someone from CDPR acknowledged this problem exists and is being worked on...

PS: 1.05 patch didn't fix the problem.

I agree, i've tried tweeting Marcin Momot about it and no response. It's driving me nuts, the game is essentially unplayable for me

Top Bottom