[BUG] Cyberpunk 2077 Side Quests Completion Bugs

+
Hello, playing it on PS4 in US here.
I am a guy who finish all the side quests before going on a main quest. I am still in the beginning area of the night city and i was cleaning up the city by completing all the side quests. Somewhere along the line I got to the point where whenever I finish a gig, Regina is sending me a call to let me know about a gig i completed already, and whenever i enter a new area, she gives me the congratulation message about finishing a gig which i completed before and she gives me award for finishing it then.

Checking at my journal there is 1 gig "The Heisenberg Principle" which I completed before that is shown incomplete but I can't press square to track since i already completed HOURS ago . Now everytime i get a new gig, Regina is calling me about my completion of a previous gig. Seriously destroyed my immersion of the game. Please fix.

Last edited:
I think its build this way for grinding EXP (i might be wrong tho). happen the same to me, also you cant access certain zones of the city if you dont keep your way to the mainquest... so is not an RPG Open World, is more like a questline game that unlock different zones while you complete/finish certain steps.

So if you want to experience new gigs, you have to follow the questline path steps.

Im like you, trying to get all the gigs, so what i am doing is, once i start getting all the same gigs over and over again, i just move forward on the questline path to unlock a new zone...

Is not what we want, but it is what it is.

I think its build this way for grinding EXP (i might be wrong tho). happen the same to me, also you cant access certain zones of the city if you dont keep your way to the mainquest... so is not an RPG Open World, is more like a questline game that unlock different zones while you complete/finish certain steps.

Is not what we want, but it is what it is.

No I mean it's literally bugged. Every time i finish a gig, she calls me to tell me give me an introduction about the gig i just finished. Everytime I go to a new gig area, she calls me to congratulate the gig i finished instead of introducing me about the gig. I find that hard to believe that it's built that way.

I'm having the exact same problem. Pretty sure it's a huge bug.. Hoping they'll fix it down the line. I have about three gigs that I've finished, but that show unfinished because of the bug. Really don't feel like redoing everything if I aim to get platinum. I've put quite some time into it at this point.

Guest 4421288

Yup I am on very last quest of the series sitting at 16/17 finished so far and I can't complete the very last one.

Gig quest "Cyberpsycho sighting: Phantom of night city"

Completed this last quest of this series as I know I killed this target, but not triggering as completed in journal.

See attachment screenshot where it shows I already messaged Regina via SMS of completion but my journal entry shows it open still. (SMSing Regina is required to confirm each take down in this quest series.)

I've looked on youtube to confirm I did all mission steps too. I even went back to that same location in hope to trigger finish or replay, but nothing.

Attachments

• Cyberpsycho mission bugged.JPG
    Cyberpsycho mission bugged.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,610
In the Watson sidegig "woman of la mancha", the mission seemed to bug out if I used non-lethal ways to "neutralize" the woman in question. The mission didn't complete and I was forced to reload a save.
20201212200421_1.jpg

Yup I am on very last quest of the series sitting at 16/17 finished so far and I can't complete the very last one.

Completed this last quest of this series as I know I killed this target, but not triggering as completed in journal.

See attachment screenshot where it shows I already messaged Regina via SMS of completion but my journal entry shows it open still. (SMSing Regina is required to confirm each take down in this quest series.)

I've looked on youtube to confirm I did all mission steps too. I even went back to that same location in hope to trigger finish or replay, but nothing.

Yup at this point, i have to restart the whole game and i am losing like 10-15 hours playthrough

Im noticing clothes bug with a female corpo V.

1. with big tits they clip through my shirt in the inventory until I take shirt off and re-equip it
2. My default pants aren't visible in the mirror when I first arrive to my apartment
3. The pants arent visible in doc Victors chair either if I look around via the cybereye

20201214015101_1.jpg

Hello, playing it on PS4 in US here.
I am a guy who finish all the side quests before going on a main quest. I am still in the beginning area of the night city and i was cleaning up the city by completing all the side quests. Somewhere along the line I got to the point where whenever I finish a gig, Regina is sending me a call to let me know about a gig i completed already, and whenever i enter a new area, she gives me the congratulation message about finishing a gig which i completed before and she gives me award for finishing it then.

Checking at my journal there is 1 gig "The Heisenberg Principle" which I completed before that is shown incomplete but I can't press square to track since i already completed HOURS ago . Now everytime i get a new gig, Regina is calling me about my completion of a previous gig. Seriously destroyed my immersion of the game. Please fix.
Same thing is happening to me. Sadly I didnt notice until about 4 quest laster and didnt feel like redoing all that stuff. Is there somewhere we can report this to get this prioritized by the devs?

Same thing is happening to me. Sadly I didnt notice until about 4 quest laster and didnt feel like redoing all that stuff. Is there somewhere we can report this to get this prioritized by the devs?
It seems like this is happening only for a small amount of players. There's so much else wrong that needs fixing, I doubt this would be something they'd prioritize.

It seems like this is happening only for a small amount of players. There's so much else wrong that needs fixing, I doubt this would be something they'd prioritize.
I really hope not. This is literally game breaking as it also prohibits reward/exp that comes after completing the side quests. I am concerned if this backlogged side quests trigger will mess up my file in my playthrough. I am probably not going to play the game until they fix many bugs in PS4

Guest 4421288

Yup at this point, i have to restart the whole game and i am losing like 10-15 hours playthrough

Then after you restart game to fix that one side mission...few hours later you realise another side mission has completion bug.

Feel as though I should just progress normally and hope the "historical" bugs in journal get unstuck and just auto complete in later patch!

Damn I've done every side activity possible going for 100% as well :D Just this one damn mission is stuck :/

I have 5 gigs like this never got exp or eddies but I did do the mission. I cant track or go back and do the missions either. Just did the missions for shits and giggles I guess. I just cant see how A game 7 years in production is this bad. Development had to start on ps4 and yet its this busted very disappointing.

See attachment screenshot where it shows I already messaged Regina via SMS of completion but my journal entry shows it open still.

even went back to that same location in hope to trigger finish or replay, but nothing.

I'm in the exact same boat. this was the final one I completed, I sent the text, and it's still saying that it's not complete and it won't trigger.

Guest 4421288

I'm in the exact same boat. this was the final one I completed, I sent the text, and it's still saying that it's not complete and it won't trigger.

This triggered completed for me.

There was another future quest that involved SMSing Regina then it magically completed in journal to achieve 17/17!

So keep playing and hitting all checklist locations on map.

Here is weird thing. Towards end the game NEW "?" gigs actually popup!! WTF, hard to see as it is mixed in with "?" for "Buy Vehicle". (This should have separate icons)

So keep checking the "?" per story mission for new gigs and moving cursor over the map to check for these regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Having the same issue on PC and because of it I can't go for 44/44 achievements I hope it will be fixed soon

I have a finished quest Gig: Scrolls Before Swine in my journal and stuck there, I finished everything else except the main ones. Any way to untangle this?

Same problem, i have several quest bugged like the one in the image in the post

Attachments

• Sem Título.png
    Sem Título.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 702
I got a huge problem around the whole side quests around V and Kerry. No matter how often I'm replaying the gig "A like supreme" it never triggers the call of Kerry to V. It's the only mission left for me and I I have no idea what I can do to trigger it. Any more ideas??

I have the same bug but but in another Regina mission, where I finished and the message to investigate the area remains, the mission is located on a bridge.

I already did everything, I sent an email to them and they answered me so I can continue doing other Regina's missions until I return, but so far the mission that I already completed does not end

Attachments

• 2020.12.12-00.27.png
    2020.12.12-00.27.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 600
Top Bottom