[BUG] Cyberpunk 2077 Side Quests Completion Bugs

+
Same issue here. I found out that there's a "logic" : all other PNJs side quests work fine, just Dakota Smith ones are buggy (to me), like : starting a mission triggers the opening dialogue to the previous started one, allowing it to be completed, but no completing dialogue on previous mission, or opening or completing dialogue on current mission. Meaning the current mission (or the last side quest if I do all of them) of Dakota will never be completed.
Dunno yet how to trick the game out of the loop.

Cannot complete Gigs, huge bug. Family Heirloom and Bloodsport, just stay in red with no more information, no reward, all parts of quest completed. This is BS.

我也是

Attachments

• 未命名-1.jpg
    未命名-1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 290
I agree it is a huge bug.

But here is some reasons why this might happen.

Going to the apartment where Anna is without going to the market first and getting call about Anna.
Going to a place where Regina should call about a gig but at the same time get a street cred level making Regina call about a new gig because of your street cred will break the call you should get in the area.

Once this gets out of sync I don't think it can finish. They need to fix this so that when you enter an area with a gig that Regina should call about, the call should be about the gig in the area not some other gig.

This is what I discovered after having to reload like 4 times and got tired of it and decided to max out street cred as soon as possible.

Also if you completed a gig that Regina calls about, she should call and congratulate you right after, instead of just working down some kind of list that needs to be completed in order.

If the game crashes at a call or just before a call but save made at that time works, load an earlier save.

The best way I found to avoid all kindof bug with fixers calling is to simply do main story until ghost town so whole map is opened up.

Then just run around and to all blue police quests to increase street cred, level crafting and make legendary gear with full armor mods so you can do the high and very high police ones and you will get 50 street cred by the time you finished all police ones in about 2 zones.

Once you have level 50 street cred gigs and missions and everything seems to glitch less because there is no risk of increased street cred level will mess up a call for an area mission.

Got the same issues (on PC)

The Quest "Welcome to America, Comrade" did not finish. I placed the GPS, left the area (silent) and mission ended, but is still active in my journal (no objectives or marks there) and recieved no call or quest ending secence. The Problem is, that other quests won't end anymore. I dont recieve money or an call after completing other quests. The last previous save file is from the day before but its many ingame hours ago...

Error2-min.png

I'm having the exact same problem. I have three missions in my journal which I'd already completed before I got a phone call offering them to me and are just stuck in there. When I try to track the job, the "track job" button just disappears and nothing changes in-game.
Post automatically merged:

20201230175359_1.jpg

The top three gigs are glitched in the way I mentioned above. Finished them, so I can't track them, and I never got a phone call after doing them so I can't collect the EDs or exp. Having a similar issue with the cyberpsycho gig just below them; killed the guy and then I got a phone call offering the job to me after the fact. When I go to the site it's just empty.

This is really, really irritating and I really need this fixed CDPR.

Last edited:
I'm sitting at "Freedom of the Press", can't turn it in at the Dropbox, won't let me, Sell is the only option.

I was also with this exactly anoying bug on regina gigs on my second playtroug, doig then before the main heist. Whenever i complete a gig she calls me offering some gig wich i alread had completed. I reload a save before complete the gig that start her call but i change my text and subtitles in main menu to english (was playing in portuguese) then i load the save and did some police reports nerby and when i went to deploy the quest item in the dropbox she dind't call me no more offering that gig.
The gig wich when i finish start her call was Lousy Kleppers, and the gig already completed that she offers me again was Many ways to skin a cat.

I'm having the exact same problem. I have three missions in my journal which I'd already completed before I got a phone call offering them to me and are just stuck in there. When I try to track the job, the "track job" button just disappears and nothing changes in-game.

View attachment 11121515
The top three gigs are glitched in the way I mentioned above. Finished them, so I can't track them, and I never got a phone call after doing them so I can't collect the EDs or exp. Having a similar issue with the cyberpsycho gig just below them; killed the guy and then I got a phone call offering the job to me after the fact. When I go to the site it's just empty.

This is really, really irritating and I really need this fixed CDPR.

I am having the same issue, only with the 'Race to the Top' gig, I already completed it, but it got stuck inthe journal, and can't even track it.

Attachments

• Új bitkép.jpg
    Új bitkép.jpg
    1,014.3 KB · Views: 112
Has anyone encountered a problem in the reintegration quest line? Doesn't the Delay Scanner activate and there are no activities near the machines? Does anyone know how to fix it?
P.S. playing it on PS4

Same issue on PC with Padre. Got a gig that won't close (I already completed the tasks but didn't get the related text message until several gigs later). All of Padre's triggers seemed completely messed up. Getting no phone calls, or wrong phone calls. I don't think I can get the achievement for completing all his quests until this is fixed. Which is a massive annoyance for someone trying to 100% the game.

I got a similar issue; the whole Cyberpsuchosis is already done and I have received the trophy on my ps4, but I got still 1 Cyberpsychosis gig opened that I cannot track :/ additionally i have the gig about destroying the drug factory which is also in a vegetative state, additonally one gig in Haywood. this sucks....

This bug is quite annoying. Playing on a base PS4 right now. I randomly started getting calls for gigs I wasn't even at/finished. When starting a new gig I would receive a call telling me about the details of the previous one I just completed followed by another call telling me my eddie's were being transferred for completing it. Now I have 2 gigs that are completed but I can't track them and they won't go away... I hope they fix this.

Also having a problem with gigs, but unlike the rest of you, my bug is gigs not triggering, I'll get to the location & wait, yet no phonecall from the fixer, initially it was only one S.O.S mission in Japantown, but it's gotten worse, literally every gig in Santo Domingo acts exactly the same, it's starting to get infuriating, does anyone have an eta on a fix?
I'm on PS4 pro

Yep i'm having this problem with a new game i've started after the patch 1.1 install.

Weridly I only had one quest bug out on me and get stuck in my journal on my previous playthrough (playing on versions 1 - 1.06, although 1.05 seemed the most stable). Now all regina's gigs seem to be out of sync and i'm getting updates for a gig I've done previously, when approaching a new gig location. One of the cyberpyshco missions (Demon on bridge) is totally bugged out and tells me to investigate the bridge, even though its already done, message sent to regina etc.

Very annoying! Everything was fine gigs wise on previous versions (other than shark in the water), now its all a mess.

Last edited:
How to complete any and all gigs:
1. Finish only story missions until map is opened.
2. Grind street cred to level 50 preferable before going anywhere but watson, excpet for sotry missions.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not scan anything in the city unless told so in objectives.

Now you can start with gigs:
Preferable clear one part of town at a time of all things visible to you.

A list of how to make it work:
1. MANUAL SAVE BEFORE
2. Phone call wait for it to finish, stand still, watch the sky, whistle and idle.
3. Do next objective ONLY,
4. Wait for update.
5. Go back to 3 until gig finished.
6. If you need to get reward or deposit item, do not delay even if it is far do it immediately.
7. If all finished correctly MANUAL SAVE
8. Move to next gig
9. Go back to 1 until no more gigs to do.

Is this a bit immersion breaking, yes it is, but you will never get the trophies on console unless you follow this rules.

Some other points
If you driving through and get call from fixer about GiG.
Go do that GiG immediately or it might fail or bug out.

When a new fixer in new area calls if you done street cred to 50 wait for all calls/texts and updates before doing next gig.
If you been on a looting spree wait for all new items to stop popping up before doing next gig.

If there are blue police hustles/missions near a gig location do the gig first or it might fail or bug the GiG.

Two special GiGs:
Saving the news reporter in media building is an example where if you go there first time has a random police and a police hustle on each side of building. I you start shooting and doing them AFTER regina called about GiG he will run out and start shooting at you. Which will fail the gig.

The psycho on the pier, make sure you go down below the pier to all parked cars to get the optional objective so you do not activate this by accident after it is done.

Psycho in freezer with Jhonny popping up.
DO NOT SCAN
Go talk to survivor as objective say.
Wait update.
Now scan things
Wait for update
Talk to Jhonny, before examining body behind dumpster.
Examine body
Psycho will climb out.
Kill and reap reward
SAVE :)

Why do you need to do it like this ?
I'm actually started to think that there might be a problem with "list length".

What I mean is as it seems the put hard limits on many things there might be a internal problem with the mission list getting too large.
What I mean with this is active/activated missions not undiscovered or not yet called about missions.
This might be why it worked for me going through area by area instead of going all over the place doing things here and there.

And yeah with a nice looking city it's not good having to do like this and I never before experience an open world game with problems like this. Sure they all had some glitches and problems here and there but no to this extent.

Last edited:
Hello
Pro PS4 player.
Following the last update, I decided to return to Cyberpunk, which I love, but the bug on the quest "the beast in me" is not solved.
The game considers that I haven't read Claire's message, I even replied to it, so it's impossible to start the first race.
Thanks, hope this bug is fixed.
IMG_9829.jpg
IMG_9830.jpg

Top Bottom