BUG: Decoy card having issues....

+
BUG: Decoy card having issues....

So I played a decoy on my 5str Mahakam defender.
It brought it back to my hand, and played it again with 5 str....
(the card was not buffed/damaged nor strengthened/weakened prior to playing the decoy)

Last edited:
Decoy (card)

Since there is no "bug report" forum, which should be, cause it's still beta, i'll post this here regarding a bug i noticed with Decoy.
Sometimes doesn't give 3 base strength when used, happened twice now, once on a Rot Tosse and another on a 5 STR dwarf.
And no these units had no effect on them that lowered base STR.

You need to give more informations to report that. Because here we can't know if you misunderstood something, forgot something or if you are right. Talk about the circumstances where you saw this presumed bug.

Well i don't know if there is room for misunderstanding but i can't really pinpoint the exact circumstances, i can't say if you do X and Y and then if you play decoy this happens.
Basically i played Decoy on a 6 base str unit (Rot Tosser) and when i placed it back on the board it still had 6 STR instead of 9. The unit was not damage nor had it's strength lowered. It had 6 str when i picked it up with Decoy and the same 6 str when i replaced it on the board.

Did you try to recreate this bug in practice ? There is a lot of visual bug when buffing units at the moment and I remember facing the same circumstances I'm which I don't see the base strength buff. But I can assure you it's just visual, if you look your score you will see +3 and if you hover over the card it will display the right strength (sometimes, it's a little glitched on the visual side too).
​​​​​

Graphic error in decoy

When I decoy a unit, it doesn't show the +3 strength to that unit but the points is added up on the final score.

Nilfgaard: Rod Tosser + Decoy bug

It happened a few times, not always, but sometimes:

When i reuse my <rod tosser> card by <decoy> it doesn't change damage points. It should be <9> (6 by r-t card and 3 by reuse), but still <6>. And actually sound and kind of animation appears, but number doesn't changes.

Game of the year, thank u all.

I have come across this, it's a visual bug.
Your score is correctly displayed on the side, but the strength of whatever unit you decoyed can display incorrectly, I have found it to occur more often with premium cards

I also have had this happend to me in several matches with decoy, it seems the number on the cards doesn't change but the 3 extra you get from decoy will count in the total pool. Try looking for it tho I'm not 100%.

Another thing I have noticed is the 'Summon: Deploy' mechanic isn't working when I try to summon a copy of another bronze card on my board. If anyone else could add to this or have had same experience please leave a comment.

Sigrdrifa not interacting with strengthening cards

As titled. When I used Decoy to played Sigrdrifa again, its value stayed the same (and cost me the very tight game in the end). In another game, when it was the lowest-value card on my side, Triss Butterfly didn't increase its value either (and simply went on to strengthen other cards).

That's not the thread to talk about the summon keyword I think, but I advise you to look more closely to the difference between Spawn and Summon. To summon you need to have the thing you want to summon in your deck.

BUG: Decoy on Vicovaro Medic leads to visual bug

Something I encountered the second time now: when I use Decoy on the Vicovaro Medic, the medic card still shows 1 power on the board, whereas it should have 4. When I hover over it, the zoom view shows correctly 4 and the counter on the left side of the row shows 4 as well.
I upload a screenshot as well.

Attachments

• photo138920.jpg
    photo138920.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 86
[Bug] Decoy on Draig Bon-Dhu and one minor suggestion

Hi guys,
First time posting here, hope I didn't break any rules in the thread.
I've been enjoying the game so far but I figured out a bug that I have experienced at least 3 times for the past 2 days, when I use decoy or Draig. From the description, it seems that after Draig (base value 4) was decoied and played again, it should get a base value of 7. However, during my multiply trials, it seems Draig is still showing 4 on the board, and when it's calculated board total value, it's still counted as 4 (in order to make sure I did the math correctly, I used calculator to confirm). I haven't experienced any other card with the same problem (or I didn't notice). But this one I definitely do.

One minor suggestion in the opening kegs is that when we are in the 3 choose 1 situation, is it possible to show how many normal version and animated version card I have together? For instance, I already had a animated Ciri:dash card, but today when I was opening my keg, it popped out a normal ciri-dash and showed that as 'not owned'. I can get the idea that they are different cards, but in fact we can only put one into any deck right? Would it be much nicer if it showed on the top something like normal version: Not owned, animated version:X1 so that we wouldn't choose a duplicated card (especially gold ones!)

Lastly, sorry for my bad English, wish you guys a great experience in GWENT!

Blue-Eyes12345;n8673990 said:
First time posting here, hope I didn't break any rules in the thread.

Well, preferably a thread contains only one topic, not two, and especially not those that are meant for different sub-forums. But okay, it happens.

Anyhow, I've merged your thread with a similar topic about Decoy. For your suggestion, please look at this thread.

BUG or NOT? .....Combat Engineer &amp; Decoy

I has a Combat Engineer on my side of the board. My next play was my Decoy card which I used on the Combat Engineer. When the Combat Engineer was returned to the board, it didn't have the 3 pt boost that the Decoy Card is suppose to add to an Ally when returned to the board.

Top Bottom