BUG: Decoy card having issues....

+
decoy buff did not work on alchemist

i played decoy on alchemist and the effect worked fine but it did not receive the boost

4RM3D;n8681540 said:
gr8horned1 thread merged

It's properly a visual bug.

Maybe.......I didn't look at the row counter to the left to see if the total # for the cards on the row matched with the # to the left.

HOWEVER........here's a bug for you. I had an Alba Spearmen on the board (+8)........I then played an Ambassador on it and it went to +18..........I then played another Ambassador on it and it should have showed +28 but it didn't.......it still showed +18...............BUT .....the row counter to the left had the correct amount of +28

Decoy having a lot of issues

Seems like Decoy has a lot of visual issues. At random, some card will not have the number increased visually despite the fact that the total number does increase.

Mahakam Defender Decoy Bug

When Mahakam Defender is getting cast by a Decoy and redeployed to fog, he does not get his power. When he is damaged, it is shown properly and deducted accordingly. E.g. 5+3=5 But he should be 8. But when deducted: 5-1=7. If you get me. Weird, eh? Edit: doesn't need a fog, every time it gets decoy, he gets the bonus properly. But it is not shown on the card. Strange.

Last edited:
Decoy Bug

I have noticed this on multiple games. I use decoy on my priestess of freya and there is no +3 boost to its base strength. This happens in every game. Do something about it Devs

winder207;n8750920 said:
I have noticed this on multiple games. I use decoy on my priestess of freya and there is no +3 boost to its base strength. This happens in every game. Do something about it Devs
It always get the +3 base strenght. Sometimes there is a visual bug that makes it look like it won't work. But a quick look at the number screen in the left and you'll notice how your priestess get counted as 4 strength despite the number being 1.
So yeah there is a bug to be fixed, but it's merely visual.

winder207;n8750920 said:

This also happens with YenCon (if she was shackled), she comes back as 4 (her base strength). It seems to happen when Decoy is used on Silvers. Not sure if only visual or the +3 boost just doesn't apply on silvers, but it's a bug anyway.

DMaster2;n8751470 said:
It always get the +3 base strenght. Sometimes there is a visual bug that makes it look like it won't work. But a quick look at the number screen in the left and you'll notice how your priestess get counted as 4 strength despite the number being 1.
So yeah there is a bug to be fixed, but it's merely visual.

No the number does not get added to the total strength. I have been checking on that.

winder207;n8751820 said:
No the number does not get added to the total strength. I have been checking on that.
I did the same and the total was always correct including the +3 from decoy that doesn't get showed. Check more carefully and you'll see it too.

I've noticed this happen a few times, but weirdly enough, it's only happened when I use Decoy on Albrich. It's definitely just a visual bug, though. The card says 9, however, if I right click on the card, it says 12, and my score is correct.

A few strength display bugs

Playing against Nilfgaard, I used a decoy on an Emissary and when played on their side, the strength of the Emissary on the board was 2, however when scrolled over it was 5 in the close up look at the card to the right.

Same bug with Priestess of Freya, played her on the board, then used a decoy. After playing her, her strength displayed on the board was 1, but in the close up look when scrolled over it was 4.

These were only display bugs, their strength on the board was correctly calculated

Top Bottom