[BUG] Delamain Epistrophy Quests: north oak

+
What to say, on my 2nd play-through I am hitting all kinds ob bugs now. 1st play-through went A-OK without any issues.
I was so happy to play this after 6/7 months waiting and now I am totally disappointed. :cry:

I have completed 5 of the Epistrophy quests. This si the 6th one in North Oak where I have to slowly drive the vehicle to HQ.
Issue is the Delamain never calls me back after completing the quests and screen is stuck with AI Delamain (Blue).
No matter what I do, restart game, load previous save, go to some organised crime (where I suppose to get call from fixer), it stays there.
I am not able to call anyone.

Why this game is so buggy. Already raised 2/3 more concerns excluding this bug?
Why it is not consistent and varies in different play-through?
Attaching screenshot, this is screen I get everywhere I go.

Playing on Xbox One X (Physical Copy) with latest Patch 1.23

Attachments

• IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 232
That's not cool at all :(
And I suppose you haven't a save just before take the cab at North Oak ?
(If yes, that could be a "life-saver").

Anyway, you can report it > Here if you haven't already did it.

"[BUG] DELAMAIN EPISTROPHY QUESTS: NORTH OAK"

Had a similar issue with this particular gig once. Believe it was during 1.22. Was busy with another gig, and the route took me over the roundabout this Delamain was driving on. Delamain triggered and progressed to the point where it stopped, and opened the door for V to get in. Because I was busy with another gig, didn't get in Delamain.

Did some 7 different gigs among them Panam's, before starting with the Delamain gigs. Always do North Oak last as it takes you back to Delamain HQ. Starting Delamain, I had actually not taken into account that the North Oak Delamain was still standing there on the roundabout with its door open. Found that out when I came about that Delamain car.

Don't remember when exactly, but during the first or second Delamain gig, I noticed that all voices of all phone calls no longer sounded. Plus Delamain was always on screen in blue like in your picture. Would never fade. Not when resetting the game, exiting, restarting the game, restarting my rig. Never.

I could complete every Delamain gig, though, but from there, no phone call ever came through to thank me for completing the gig, or telling me Eds were on the way. Only the guide telling me a gig had started or was completed. And Delamain kept on screen the whole time in blue.

At some point later on in the game during a job or gig, can't remember which one, Delamain's phone picture disappeared, and future phone call voices sounded again. Sometimes with phone pic, sometimes not. It was a gig where the phone is being used the whole gig through, but without phone picture. There is just the up and down going sound indicator on screen where the picture usually is. Guess that overruled Delamain, and removed him.

But from then on, the calls I got when starting and completing a gig, were always of 2 gigs ago. That stayed like that until the end of the playthrough. It never corrected itself.

Never bothered to pass this anomaly to CDPR, because there are mods in my game.

No idea if this was ever fixed, if CDPR is even aware of this issue, or if they know how to reproduce it. I only experienced this once, 3 or 4 playthroughs ago. Go ahead if you're planning to file a bug-report to pass this to them. Maybe it'll help reproducing the issue, as it's a mysterious one.

But you better link this thread to them, as it's a lot of text.

My game similar issue, found the delamain car but no delamain dialogue.

Then I went on to this quest which was working until.

Connect to the van, connecting causes the game to permanently freeze.

Peace 🔥📜

Attachments

• 16322887393916208024363732562661.jpg
    16322887393916208024363732562661.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 121
My game similar issue, found the delamain car but no delamain dialogue.

Then I went on to this quest which was working until.

Connect to the van, connecting causes the game to permanently freeze.

Peace 🔥📜
For Delamain it's which Epistrophy quest ?
For the van, have you already fight Sasquatch (the big girl) ? And have you previous saves ?

Ok, successes completed 100% with Phantom Liberty but still unable to complete the Epistrophy North Side mission.
Delamain car is nowhere to be found anymore. 2 different locations (initial and after "accident") are available on my map but no car anywhere and I haven't found any way to complete this.
Some help would be welcomed

Top Bottom