Bug Dump - Screenshots of bugs and glitches

+
I will be posting screenshots of strange bugs and glitches here for the Devs to be made aware of.

Will be updated every now and then. If it's not posted here, feel free to contribute.

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    762.6 KB · Views: 87
  • hmmm.png
    hmmm.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
Super advanced totally immersive and realistic lighting, yo.

Attachments

• GIArtifacts (1).png
    GIArtifacts (1).png
    4.4 MB · Views: 88
  • GIArtifacts (3).png
    GIArtifacts (3).png
    4.9 MB · Views: 101
  • GIArtifacts (6).png
    GIArtifacts (6).png
    4.3 MB · Views: 96
  • GIArtifacts (7).png
    GIArtifacts (7).png
    4.7 MB · Views: 99
  • GIArtifacts (8).png
    GIArtifacts (8).png
    4.5 MB · Views: 95
  • Volume Error.png
    Volume Error.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 97
Super advanced totally immersive and realistic lighting, yo.

Nobody gives a shit about the lighting. Turn ray tracing on and then forget about it.

Lighting glitches are inevitable in every game.

My bugs are much more serious than improperly faced UV maps. Cars disappearing into the road, missing road sections, and so on. I've even had cars spawn 3 at a time and explode, killing me.

Nobody gives a shit about the lighting. Turn ray tracing on and then forget about it.

Lighting glitches are inevitable in every game.

My bugs are much more serious than improperly faced UV maps. Cars disappearing into the road, missing road sections, and so on. I've even had cars spawn 3 at a time and explode, killing me.

They're not improper UVs, it only looks that way because of how GI and Distant Shadows are interacting with one another. Other modders have been prodding this along side me and there is no solution on our end, at present.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Militech loser stuck between a rock and a hard place - during the final mission if you side with the Aldecaldos instead of Arasaka

Attachments

• stuck.png
    stuck.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 85
NPC's leg are invisible. A tragic turn of events.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-01 21-16-08.png
    Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-01 21-16-08.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 77
Kiosks clipped through one another.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-01 11-37-28.png
    Cyberpunk2077 2021-02-01 11-37-28.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 83
that happens when you're on the opposite side of a culling plane

Yes. They're populated all over the map in very inappropriate places, middle of the street, the sidewalk, an obscure angle behind a dumpster, even at an intersection in the city center, so I would consider it a bug because it shouldn't be there. "Amatuerish fuck-up" may be a more apt description, but it's not a very approachable phrase when reporting an issue.

Everyone knows CP wasn't finished when released. Entire areas of the map are unpopulated and unused.

Distant traffic uses SPRITES, for fuck's sake. It's like the devs didn't even have time to bake LOD models for vehicles...

Please note there has been another thread about this already, perhaps we can merge?

Please note there has been another thread about this already, perhaps we can merge?

Oh yeah throw everything in the same thread so it's easier for the devs to completely fucking ignore it

Oh yeah throw everything in the same thread so it's easier for the devs to completely fucking ignore it

I wouldn't wager much that any dev sees this forum much, if at all. It's really not part of the job and they have the issues brass is piling on them as is.

I wouldn't wager much that any dev sees this forum much, if at all. It's really not part of the job and they have the issues brass is piling on them as is.

Let me rephrase:

throw literally every user bug report away because money is more important to the suits than a properly functioning game or CDPR's own reputation.

Top Bottom