Bug Dump - Screenshots of bugs and glitches

+
Let me rephrase:

throw literally every user bug report away because money is more important to the suits than a properly functioning game or CDPR's own reputation.
Well... sort of. You seem surprised; Did you just pick up the game? It's been actively getting worse for PC since 1.07. I can't proceed with one of the mods I was making because they deleted entire weather settings and changed something no one has been able to pinpoint, as it now blocks weather mods entirely. Even un-modded saves, logged well before 1.07, automatically load clear skies... when the icon clearly shows the weather is foggy, overcast, rainy, etc. Prospects for PC don't look too good. Weather changes may seem minute compared to other bugs, some of which are new and game breaking, but it feels indicative of the direction things will be going moving forward. Performance loss, new broken areas causing massive frame drops, and so on...

No comment
photomode_10022021_150747.png

Not sure where else to post this, but I can't get rid of this weird blurry artifacting on my game. motion blur, film grain, dlss and all that jazz is off but this keeps happening even when I try a new game, it keeps popping up.

It looks like the scenes where it transitions into netrunning sequence, and everything looks like weird compressed video glitching...

Very hard to describe and can't find any other examples or fixes.

Anyone else have this happen, and know how to fix it?

Cyberpunk 2077 2021.02.02 - 19.36.50.04.Dvr-1.m4v--screenshot--2021-02-10--10.43.03AM.png
Cyberpunk 2077 2021.02.02 - 19.36.50.04.Dvr-1.m4v--screenshot--2021-02-10--10.46.22AM.png

Did you just pick up the game?
No, I preordered it.
Performance loss, new broken areas causing massive frame drops, and so on
Haven't had any performance issues, but I have a 14-core i9 and multiple 1080 Tis.

The game actually does a very good job of making use of my relatively high core count, I've seen up to 90% usage in some cases, where games like GTA and Fallout 76 barely use 6 cores and 0 threads.
Post automatically merged:

Not sure where else to post this,

seems like the perfect spot to me, fits very well with the theme of the thread

With bugs I usually don't make the effort to make a nice in game screenshot...
My favourites are the glitchy walls
20210128223646_1.jpg
20210209211008_1.jpg

20210206195457_1.jpg

20210203222757_1.jpg

20210203222749_1.jpg

20210131172829_1.jpg

20210128224122_1.jpg

Ah yes, a green light; an open door! This is going to be good:
20210122001644_1.jpg

All your screen shots are completely meaningless if you do not post
The computer specs with them.

What I'm seeing are video cards/computers that are unable to render or load the game world properly. And there can be many reasons why this is happening, and not the game's problem at all. When you take into account tens of thousands of people who do not have these problems. You have to ask yourself why am I having these problems if they not.

Are you running on a potato? Or your mother's adding machine?

I added this from another post concerning the same thing.

Just a video card, does not instantly mean you can play every game without problems.
What kind of hard drive you have? What is the speed and quality of your memory chips?
And what is the refresh rate of your monitor? Even your video card can be listed here because they are not all made the same some are cheap some quality, when it comes to the memory they use.

And how old is your CPU, and what is its speed? What operating system updates do you have? And has your bios ever been updated?

Computers are not plug in and play like consoles, they are machines that need to be maintained and their components optimized to work together.

You can post a screen shot all day long, but the developers will not have a clue in less they know what kind of computer and components you're using.

Are you running on a potato? Or your mother's adding machine?

:ROFLMAO:

Computers are not plug in and play like consoles, they are machines that need to be maintained and their components optimized to work together.

Well no shit Sherlock

You can post a screen shot all day long, but the developers will not have a clue in less they know what kind of computer and components you're using.

I didn't recall this being a thread for posting detailed bug reports, this is a fun little thread where we post screenshots of the non intentional but bat shit bad and buggy things that are currently happing in this game.

PS:
  • I've built my desktop myself and it's about 1 year old now
PS2:
  • Most of these Misplaced occlusion planes are discovered while parkouring, so a normal playthrough probably wouldn't notice these.

Top Bottom