Bug during Scenes From A Marriage

+
Bug during Scenes From A Marriage

I’m playing the Scenes From A Marriage quest in the main quest line for the Hearts of Stone DLC. And I cannot get past the part of the quest where I’m supposed to find Iris von a Everec. From what I understand a wraith is supposed to show up and after I beat it then the quest progresses but the wraith doesn’t show up. I would have thought with how old the game is this would be fixed but apparently not. So if it can’t be fixed why did I pay for the Add on if I can’t complete the main quest?

So can you explain exactly what is happening? - You walk into the room (after walking along the balcony outside, and the smaller room next to it), and then what? does the screen go dark and you find yourself in a distorted hallway?

I walk up the stairs, the wraith starts to comes out of the painting and Geralt says “Something trying to stop me” or something like that. Then nothing happens and games continues as normal. Can’t progress the quest at all.

I don’t ever get to a balcony...I just walk up the stairs before I get the bedroom and then nothing happens and I don’t know where to go and can’t progress the game at all. Just says find Iris von Everec or whatever.

I am facing the same problem and I cant fix it. I have been reloading and doing it all over again for 2 hours, I have also restarted the game several times but nothing helps. How did you fix it?

I am facing the same problem and I cant fix it. I have been reloading and doing it all over again for 2 hours, I have also restarted the game several times but nothing helps. How did you fix it?

I also can’t continue because the wraith is not teleporting me to the balcony. I have been trying for a few days now but it still doesn’t work. Can someone please help me!

Hi, same issue here, is there an official solution? I cant progress the quest, I'm at the upper floor of the manor and nothing happens

Hi, same issue here, is there an official solution? I cant progress the quest, I'm at the upper floor of the manor and nothing happens

there‘s no official solution, no. But please check out the official support website:

If the suggestions there do not help, click on „contact us“ to send a ticket to support.

Top Bottom