[Bug] Endless call with Dakota

+
1. Provide the quest's name.
2. Do you have/had any mods installed, used console commands or trainers?
3. Attach your save files. If it is possible, provide us with two save files: before the issue occurred and after.
Make sure to provide all the files in the given save folder. You can compress the save file folder (e.g. to .zip).
Save files are located here: %userprofile%\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\

Ad 1.
Contract: Sparing partner
Ad 2.
No.
Ad 3.
Attached. How to reproduce problem? You don't need to do anything. Just open this save, event with Dakota occurs automatically and I can't do anything about that.

Similar threads:
- https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/fixers-call-broken.11059667/

Attachments

• AutoSave-7.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 79
Ad 1.
Gig: Trevor's last ride, but also MIA, Goodbye Night City, Gun for Hire, No fixers.
Ad 2.
No
Ad 3.
I'm not able to make any saves during the call, even after the gig is finished and game report the gig as failed.
Attached file was made before the gig has started.

Attachments

• ManualSave-7.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 90
same bug here. happens whether i complete with optional objective or not.
after extracting and cutscene, dakota calls but says nothing and i can't hangup or save.
Post automatically merged:

tried loading back, but dekota's calls have become out of sync.
eg. complete another quest and you'll get an intro call
or approach a new quest and you'll get a conclusion call for a previous quest.

Last edited:
Hi, I am adding to this thread as I have an "endless silent call" with Dakota Smith that triggers anytime she is meant to call V.

I don't really know when the problem started however....

I have added a save game to add extra data point

Attachments

• ManualSave-28.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 70
Please stop spam bumping and instead report the issue via the only official route.
You can report quest issues here (change the platform on the left if needed).

Deleted a few posts.

Top Bottom