[Bug] Epidemic* prioritized 6 power units over multiple 4 power units on board.

+
Scenario: Guantlet, board had around 10 units between both sides. Opponent had 2 Draugir's at 4-power (1 base, and had been boosted).

I played Schirru and chose Epidemic as I had the highest value units already on board. I expected Shirru himself along with the opponents 2 units would die. Instead, all 3 4-power units remained, and my 6 power Ballista was destroyed instead.

I can't think of a card or hidden play that could a) save all 3 units and b) cause the next highest unit to be targeted.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
That's very odd.

It could technically still be possible if Morenn: Forest Child blocked the effects of Epidemic and another effect got triggered, but that isn't likely.

I don't have any other suggestions as to what could have happened. You can always contact support and ask if they can figure something out from the logs.

I'll reach out to them and see if they can, because I'm genuinely curious. There are still plays I'm learning and the inability to find cards in graveyard makes triaging a little complicated on our end sometimes. I could have missed something.

I need to remember to record as I go anyways.

Are you sure you didn't play Scorch instead of Epidemic?

Same thing support asked in email, :)

No, there were 8-10 units on the board, and a 6 power unit was near the bottom.

As a wrap up to this, support simply asked for screenshots of board following next occurrence. No logs apparently.....

*Edit* I just realized I called this thread scorch instead of epidemic, so joke's on me.. Ironically, I also did that in the support ticket I submitted. I promise I selected epidemic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom