Bug fix of the mssion "M'ap tann pelen"

+
I have the problem in "M'ap tann pelen" mission. When I enter the butcher shop — none spawns inside, I have sent this problem to the tech.support. Is it possible somehow to find out, maybe, when the next patch will be released roughly? Or maybe is there any solution to this problem? I just can't carry on playing the main storyline,
I've made all missions from this list possible besides "M'ap tann pelen", and it really saddens me :(

Can't wait to continue playing this beautiful game.

Sad, from what I know, not workaround and no hotfix/patch release date :(
Have you try to "reload" a previous save like before entering in the Chapel ? (If you have one).

There are no dates for patches, no, it‘s usually done when it‘s done.

And yeah, loading a previous save game (if possible) is often the best approach. Continuing to play after experiencing a bug can sometimes make it more difficult to get rid of a bug.

You could also skip time and see if that fixes anything…

Yeah, I had this one. I had a bug in the underwater Church when Judy was falling under the ground, but loading of the last save has helped me. I have tried a couple of times to spawn before entering the Chapel but it hasn't helped. But, I think I shall try 2-4 times ones again, may be it will help otherwise no :)
I'll try to skip time
Thanks!

Yeah, I had this one. I had a bug in the underwater Church when Judy was falling under the ground, but loading of the last save has helped me. I have tried a couple of times to spawn before entering the Chapel but it hasn't helped. But, I think I shall try 2-4 times ones again, may be it will help otherwise no :)
I'll try to skip time
Thanks!
Ok, I hope it work ;)
Anyway, don't continuing to play on a save where the bug is here. If you decide to keep playing, doing it on a save before to enter in the Chapel :)

The same situation. I thought they would spawn after some quests, but they didn't. I am fed up with these bugs........
Lol I thought that as well so I completed like over 30 side missions and done other main jobs. And I got so much good stuff now my game in screwed and I cant progress sadly. This makes me really mad as I spent 50hrs now knowing I cant progress in my story. Please fix this bug. The mission only works in another saved game, like I started a new street kid game and it worked fine.
Post automatically merged:

Sad, from what I know, not workaround and no hotfix/patch release date :(
Have you try to "reload" a previous save like before entering in the Chapel ? (If you have one).
I really hope the DEV's fix it and make sure the people spawn in the butcher shop because I spent over 50 hrs in my game after ignoring the mission thinking the contacts will spawn in after I come back. Im really upset I had to make a new game and it worked but when I hopped back onto my orginal game save, the mission was still bugged.!

Top Bottom