Bug Fixer Regina Jones

+
Hello,
Anybody else has this problem?
After couple of missions, she or I missed a call or something. When I start a gig/side job she calls to "close a gig" for the last one and when I finish a gig she calls to start it. So she is one call behind.
The quests/gigs progress normally though, not game breaking, but damn annoying.

Last edited:
I've been having this issue all day. I thought I had fixed it somehow but it started doing it again. I'd approach a gig and she hasn't called me at all. Been standing at the gig the last few minutes to see if she calls while I look at these forums. Im glad im not alone in this but this is a bug that needs to be fixed.

Got a game break connected to this. I killed a cyberpsycho and relevant quest finished. Then she called to start it and it "restarted", but as it is finished and he is killed, no way to finish it now. And I guess the the psycho quest line is gone for this gameplay like this.

Awset_Wrae_CZE
GOT A WORKAROUND FOR THIS.
Works for REgina Jones not sure about Wako !!
So it seems if Regina is delaying a call till you reach a new side mission... Just go near any Police "Side Missions" like Assualt in Progress/Organized Crime.
She'll def. give you a call as soon as you are in proximity to the area.

PS: for me got stuck after some cyberpsycho mission as well.

I entered combat during a call, or she called during combat. Since then, I only here the last lines from her calls.

Awset_Wrae_CZE
GOT A WORKAROUND FOR THIS.
Works for REgina Jones not sure about Wako !!
So it seems if Regina is delaying a call till you reach a new side mission... Just go near any Police "Side Missions" like Assualt in Progress/Organized Crime.
She'll def. give you a call as soon as you are in proximity to the area.

PS: for me got stuck after some cyberpsycho mission as well.

Thank You! It didn't work for me in Assault in Progress, but when the organized crime became new side mission, after it was finished, Regina called me. i hope she will now catch up with V again ;)

I had something similar, not sure if it was with her or another fixer. A call that was one mission 'behind'.
Maybe it has something to do with completing a lot of objectives that trigger messages, while staying in combat, blocking calls?

This hasn't broken quests for me, but it is a bug for sure.
Overlapping dialogue happens too, if you're too quick or trigger multiple sources at the same time.

PC.

Same issue here, I am 16/17 for Cyberpsychos, and was on my last Cyberpsycho quest called TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE, but after incapacitating the netrunner the quest vanished from my quest log, and now there is no way to restart the quest or wrap up the Cyberpsycho questline because Regina hasn't called to restart the questline. Because the NPC is knocked out I can never wrap up the questline.

Bug With regina quest too. I get the stolen medecine. But i cant delivery it. So im Block and cant finish quest. Its my last quest at Watson, im so sad

I got this with both Regina and Wako. I have like 3-4 quests that they re-opened after I already completed them, and all of these quests are unfinishable. It's blocking me from getting the achievements and will likely block me from finishing the Cyberpsycho questline because I'm not properly getting the calls for those either (I get random calls from other quests I've already completed whenever I stumble on another Cyberpsycho).

Hello.
I am facing a problem with quests from Regina Jones. Calls from her are one late. That is, I drive up to the point of the quest, she calls me, but says that I have completed the previous task.

Hm, tricky. If there anything you can try in a different way? Maybe something specific triggered it?

Did you install any mods for the game?

Further info from support can be found here:
No, i have not installed any mods. I also tried fix it like "Just go near any Police "Side Missions" like Assualt in Progress/Organized Crime.She'll def. give you a call as soon as you are in proximity to the area.". But it also didn't worked

Top Bottom