Bug Fixer Regina Jones

+
Hopefully this gets patched soon. I really don't want to have to start a new game over to finish the Cyberpsycho questline. I hope that some of you guys get it figured out. Best of luck!

Regina Jones quests are buggy. I finish one, go to the next gig, and she calls me and gives me the gig i just have finished again and it appears in my journal again but I cant do the quest anymore to finish, because I have already completed it. It seems like she is 2 or 3 calls behind right now. Please help.

Same thing here. I've hit a bunch of the Assault/OrganizedCrime stuff and still no call. I'm kind of frustrated, because I'd have to go quite a ways back and hope I have an old enough save to undo it now.

I have the same problem on PS5.
Ι have 3 gigs that shows uncompleted but i have completed them.
I can't do anything to fix the problem. Propably i should have to wait for another hotfix or i have to load one of my previous saves...

Same issue ... I first think that two missions was swapped, I got a call from regina for a cyberpsycho mission while entering an other side event, it appears that it prevent both quest to be complete as I'll have the end of mission B while finishing mission A and the beginning of mission B when leaving the zone after completing B ... I reload multiple saves before and try do do them in an other order without success so I left them for a later patch, then it appears that all Reginar missions are bugged with what you describe, I got the "end call" when entering the zone, and the "start call" when living it, adding entries of missions that can't be complete anymore .... it totally break immersion of those side quests :(

Same here ... I tried to reload multiple saves before the first issue to avoid that happen without success, if it doesn't happen for a mission that you left it will happen later

Can confirm this is a game breaking bug on the PS4 PRO. I can't complete any of the quests even when I arrive at a new gig and she closes the last one, yet my journal still says it's an active mission.

I think I was able to fix it. I was 1 dialogue behind. I Triggered a dialogue for my previous job at a new job, went to a different job, triggered another dialogue at that new job. I then finished that new job I just got to, went back to finish the previous job and then got 2 phone calls for both jobs both concluding their respective jobs.
EDIT: never mind, went to the next job and it repeated the same end job dialogue

Last edited:
I got the same problem , after I finish a side mission , Regina call me for a "cyberpsycho: demons of war"

But I already finished it, and the mission from finished to unfinish again.

Main problem is , there is no anyone in that location anymore, I can finish it again

Really hoping they come out with a fix for these. I did the gig Occupational Hazard while having started another gig (Hippocratic Oath) and even though I've since had the call from Regina to thank me for finishing both, Occupational Hazard won't actually close out.

i found a way to fixed this in pc with this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/107

back up you save file first

when in-game press esc to pause game and open console
in console paste this line

Game.SetDebugFact("holo_reggie_calls_v_start_activate",1)

check it value with

Game.CheckFactValue("holo_reggie_calls_v_start_activate")

when value is 1 then close console and continue a game

regina will call you
This worked for me to fix the issue. Thank you.

i found a way to fixed this in pc with this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/107

back up you save file first

when in-game press esc to pause game and open console
in console paste this line

Game.SetDebugFact("holo_reggie_calls_v_start_activate",1)

check it value with

Game.CheckFactValue("holo_reggie_calls_v_start_activate")

when value is 1 then close console and continue a game

regina will call you
This is exactly what the ripperdoc ordered, thank you!

This occurred to me, which started from GIG:Occupational Hazard and GIG:Hippocratic Oath. These 2 Gigs are literally near each other. When I went to go do Hippocratic Oath, Regina instead called me about Occupational Hazard, and i think that's where the quests started to collide and made her calls being delayed by 1. I just loaded to a save file before this occurred, so I think I'll be fine, but I hope there is a fix for this for others who experiences this.

So, I don't know if this will work for others but what I did was wait until the game autosaved for me then I deleted all my manual saves for that character and then reloaded the autosave and it seemed to have fixed itself.

Like I said, this worked for me and I'm on the PS4

Top Bottom