[BUG] Fringilla's ability won't always trigger

+

Guest 3945410

[BUG] Fringilla's ability won't always trigger

Fringilla's ability is: Set the Power of the Unit on the right to that of the Unit on the left.

This is bugged when playing her on the opponent's side of the board. If the unit on the right is spying for you, Fringilla's ability won't trigger at all (in my experience).

It has happened to me three times now. Finally realized that the bug is connected to spying units.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Having tried it myself, I cannot reproduce this issue. Please make a video showing exactly what you did. If that is not possible, then just take 2 screenshots: one with the situation before you play Fringilla and one right after you've played here. Then its easier to see what's going on.

Couldn't reproduce it either.

Did you perhaps try it on units that were protected by quen? Because quen protects against Fringila's ability.

Guest 3945410

Definitely no Quen. The spying units might all have been Infiltrator targets though. That was the case with the 3rd one, but I don't remember the first two scenarios. Very likely however, since I run 3 Infiltrators.

It happened the other way around once, as well. The enemy played a Fringilla on my side, which didn't trigger.

No screenshots, unfortunately. I disabled FRAPS because it interferes with the GOG overlay, and it appears that GwentUp interferes with it as well (nothing happens when I press F12).

Even with Infiltrator I wasn't able to reproduce that error. Hard to say what exactly triggers it.

If you experience that again, it would be awesome if you could write down what exactly happened... (screenshot or video of course would be even better).

I'll also watch out for this error :)

Top Bottom